Random Question(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Question(s)

Why do you play your archer? It is the looks? Is it the damage? Is it the playstyle? Is it the fancy looking skills? Share your thoughts!
    For me I like my warden because of the fancy looking abilities and I somewhat enjoy the playstyle as well

I played tempest because it was a fast paced class with one of the best support party buffs (rip sb). Now its fast paced and good dps class

Comment

Been playing Windwalker since 80 cap.

I play Windwalker, for both PvP and PvE. I love the EX skills as well as her 50, Rising Storm. With the new awakening skills, I find it easy to build stacks and cheaply spam blooming kick in PvE lol. I wouldn't mind a small nerf to it as it's stronger than my ultimate (Falling Star), even with Show Time on, which, considering it's short CD and spam-ability, is rather op. They both have 20% damage plates, though I'm thinking of removing the ultimate one as I rarely use it anymore.

I'm a Lagista (if thats how you spell it, haven't really paid much attention to the spelling) in PvP, and ever since they removed the lift from Spiral Kick EX, I've been trying to incorporate Willow Kick instead as a lift. Spiral Kick + RS awakening helps me catch people who try to run away from me in PvP

I also love the playstyle. It is fast-paced, in both PvE and PvP. I like having to complete difficult combos and I like the mobility of the class. It saddens me that, since they've removed the party-buff aspect from Spirit Boost, without a Windwalker's high dps, it wouldn't be a very useful class for the community or in raids.
      Last edited by iAimToPlease; 10-04-2016, 01:26 PM. Reason: Grammars~
      iAimToPlease - 93 Windwalker
      Sudite - 93 Silver Hunter
      Bootylicious - 90 Dark Summoner
      YunoGasaai - 93 Ruina
      Discord: SassyChan #8143

Comment

I have played every Archer class except for Silver Hunter since 32 cap. Archer was always my first choice and main, at first because I liked the character model from the options that were available. I went with Acrobat originally because I honestly have bad aim, so long range is something I stay away from. My favorite move was probably Marionette, I just thought the idea was really cool! When specializations came around, I went with Tempest because Hurricane Dance was just so brutal if you landed it. I have alt Windwalker, Sniper, and Warden, and going to work on Silver Hunter soon. Despite a couple level caps of being just a Spirit Boost mule, I always stuck with Acrobat, it's just too much fun flipping everywhere!

Comment

Play-style and investment, I have one archer since 24 cap that I can't seem to stop playing, she's been a Tempest>Windwalker>Sniper and soon to be back to Tempest. Been running around the physical branches because I wouldn't have to reinvest in crests/gems/gear. I have a Warden alt I'm not a fan of the play-style, and am changing from Sniper back to Tempest because they made Sniper pretty disappointing to play.

Overall I've never been able to get away from playing her even with all these new classes, they just become alts.

Comment

Working...
          X