PSA: Fix for Warden's Cyclone Harpoon bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: Fix for Warden's Cyclone Harpoon bug

Don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but figured I might as well post it here.

For anyone who doesn't know what bug this is, if you hit an enemy with Awakened Swift Shot, which enables the damage part of Cyclone Harpoon, it sometimes causes Cyclone Harpoon to be completely unusable, and the bug will persist for an apparently random amount of time through multiple uses of Swift Shot.

If you do a Tumbling Shot and then use the enhanced Cyclone Harpoon while still in the air right after, it fixes the bug and you can use enhanced Cyclone Harpoon normally again.

I don't know the reason the bug happens, and I don't know why this fixes it, but it does. I tested this multiple times in the past 2 weeks during nests, dungeons and nightmare, and it worked every time, even multiple times in which I got the bug in the same nightmare run.

Hopefully they fix this bug eventually, but I'm not counting on it any time soon, so for now at least there's a way to make it work.

This has been know for quite some time so I don’t think it’s gonna get fixed any time soon :/ real annoying when you use it to dodge stomps etc.
    sidenote, frag arrow/swift shot is also bugged (see epypen’s post)
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...-recent-update

Comment

Working...
    X