Sniper Gearing RDNL Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Gearing RDNL Question

So, i have finally decided to take the plunge and get these RDNL gears. The question i have is, what gems should i put on the gears? Should i do one qual life and one qual wind? or should i go one Qual WInd and one Qual Brutal? What skill gems should i try and get? Is there anything else i need to know?

when ur armor is high + or you don't mind having low hp you can put 2 dmg gems
    otherwise go 1k vit first
    skill gems are whatever, the weapon ones should match the element or do phys dmg if you have to switch conversions
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

I don't plan on going RDNL weps, but rather ULT Theano. That a good idea?

Comment

strongly suggest wind+lg gems instead of wind+brutal gems. the dps gain is nice (around 3% ish if u have both brutal and limit plates), but thats not enough to be considered
        RDNL armors are old 80 gears, which is class specific. RDNL archer armor has significantly less defense than 90/93 gear, and without lg gems ur survivability drops significantly
        depends on team, but most team requires 2.5mil hp for idn raid, because some fatal attacks can be tanked with dmg mitigation and bubble. w/o sufficient amount of hp, not even fatal attacks, even regular attacks can one shot you

as for weapons, ultimate theano will not be a bad choice. if u manage to +13 both ultimate theano bow and quiver, u will be only ~13k weaker than +12 RDNL weapons
        i would say thats a pretty good trade off, a bit weaker but also ultimate theano is much cheaper than getting RDNL weapons and also +12 them

another alternative u can consider is nightmare theano weapons. they have the exact same stats as ultimate theano, and u can buy them with nightmare stars in the upcoming patch, so its even cheaper to get than ultimate theano
        the downside is, u will not have the 2 set bonus fd, instead u will have 2 set bonus crit dmg. much worse, but thats to be expected since its cheaper

hope this helps ~!

Comment

Working...
        X