Warden/Artillery level 93 build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warden/Artillery level 93 build.

This is far from perfect, but heres my personal build for level 93 cap, for anyone interested, that is.

Changes from a lv 90 build: SP taken completely out of ACS in favor of dash and awakening skills/passives. Aside from enough sp to get it lv 1 for evasion.

Additional note: There is a minor glitch with wardens awakening skill, cannonade where every once in a while, it does 10% of its board damage, rather then the 1520% x9. It is a very uncommon glitch that happens maybe 5% of the time, provided you have good connection. Its more of a server check glitch, then anything from my understanding
    Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Why doesn't anyone max Walking Target anymore? Is it just to make up SP for the new skills or is it just not worth leveling up?

Hostage
    Fashion Nest Ambassador
    PvE Failure || TheCatsEye

Comment

Originally posted by Hostage View Post
      Why doesn't anyone max Walking Target anymore? Is it just to make up SP for the new skills or is it just not worth leveling up?
      It hasnt been worth to max it since T5 since the dmg increase doesnt go higher than 20% plus you dont have alot of leftover sp either

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

Originally posted by QueenBooms View Post

It hasnt been worth to max it since T5 since the dmg increase doesnt go higher than 20% plus you dont have alot of leftover sp either
        Oh okay ~ Guess I need to change up my build then! Thanks c:

Hostage
        Fashion Nest Ambassador
        PvE Failure || TheCatsEye

Comment

• QueenBooms
          QueenBooms commented
          Editing a comment
          No problem~

Considering the new reliance on Tracking Shot to lower the cd for the ult, wouldn't it be best to max Stunning Shot for the reduced cd and more fatal arrows?
        Sniper: Bowwarrior
        Reaper: NateGodspeed
        Blade Dancer: SashGodspeed
        Dark Summoner: EmilieFahn
        Pyromancer: XinLailan

Comment

This is my build for my warden

I didn't get harpoon arrow bc I find it too awkward, in air and on ground
          Maxed out stun shot for lower cooldown to get the 10 FTA per use
          Maxed out sniper ulti bc it does more dmg. Pretty much for the sake of the start of a fight. Other than that. Warden ulti will be much better bc of awakening cd reduction when FTA is activated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding
            I might puke at that build @above
            Constructive criticism pls

Comment

/considered

Comment

You say its 5% chance of doing minor dmg, does this mean Im the unluckiest person on this game to be hitting that 90% of the time LOL

Comment

Can someone help me figure out a PVP Warden/Artillery build?

Newbie player here...

Comment

Poundings pretty dead on with his points, allow me to add further feedback based on having cap crit for 90/93.

I find that in content such as IDN, for example, I am critting so much that I can get reliable and consistant fatals without even using stunning shot, its reserved on my second bar in the event I need counters fast, like during a dps check and say all my skills have ~1-2s left on there cd's. For example.
                    I am pretty unlucky regarding the minor damage glitch, however it gets fixed in a future update somewhere around cleric+tink awakening, as well as our fd buff change in the next balancing patch. Should fix it.
                    I don't use the first MP passive as MP recovery keeps me close to max MP anyway, I can be going ham and soloing and I never drop below 200k mp. Artillery regenerate MP faster then they can use it.
                    I am iffy on this, but I am contemplating double teching magic arrow to 27 due to how hard it hits with 20 bubbles, but I'm torn if I want to try and do that now or when we get 93 techs, its damage is appealing regardless. So thats preference.
                    Just gonna add in general Contemporary The warden ulti is better all round as snipers has a long, awkward casting animation, in the time it takes to use it, you can put out 2-3 skills with arti ulti and more dps, warden/arti is more about spamming for fatal cannon and if u crit to much, fatal TA as well. My skills spreads often end up pretty awkward in this regard.
                    Last edited by Aiyunne; 10-19-2016, 12:11 PM.
                    Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

Working...
                    X