Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow Barrage vs Hawk Ballista for sniper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Barrage vs Hawk Ballista for sniper?

Hi ` v `!
    I'm really sorry if this has been asked already/if it's a dumb question but I recently started playing again after a super long hiatus (remade account also!) and I was doing some brief research on the skills and possible skill builds and I've been reading that ballista is more beneficial to use than arrow barrage? I'm a little confused by what I've been reading so I wanted to know everyone's reasoning/opinions on these skills now. Thanks!

for pure dps, arrow barrage > hawk ballista

arrow barrage: 584% x 22 hits = 12848%
    hawk ballista: 10675%
    also, class mastery gives +50% fd on arrow barrage, making it significantly stronger

however, there are situations that hawk ballista is useful, mostly mechs that require instant aoe nuke (eg idn kodiak 4 babies). thus why most skill builds include both ultis at max level
    but in most situation where u only want dps, should only be using arrow barrage

Comment

Oh I see! Thank you for the calculations and the explanation! I guess I'll have to see for myself if I want to include both, but glad to know that one isn't necessarily a lot better than the other- thank you very much for your response!

Comment

Working...
      X