X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Heretic Build Questions

My current Arch Heretic Build looks something like this:
    https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...---0-00--00--0

However, I'm a masochist for some reason and like to cast Pain to Gain even at 100 Bubbles (meaning I love dropping 10% of my hp every 30s) so I was thinking of a build like this:
    Since 3% HP from a heal on an op cd is useless. However whether I go this route or not depends on some testing I'll do today.

Then, I came up with this:
    This gives me that crappy 3% heal, along with max land corruption for more heal, along with a counter for those cringe-worthy moments where CC mafia gets you.
    The downside is I give up movement (The Cruel Rush that I cruelly never use ) and a grouping skill (dat fluffy Chaos Shield).

What are your thoughts?
    Ruina: Sharshenshua
    Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
    Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Your first build: Mental Fortitude does not need to be at 4/4. Look at the mana cost for your skills. Attuned mind at 2or3/4 and Mental Fort. at 1/4 will be fine. Also, I believe Attack Accelerator A is better than B since you probably aren't getting a crit 90% of the time? (or at least a majority of the time). These comments goes for the rest of your builds as well.

Your 2nd build: Its a free heal that you could put the points from Ment. Fort. into. Or you could put those into Flaming Revenant. Still, 3% of 3 mil hp is 90k hp. 3% of 2 mil hp is 60k hp. In comparison: Land of Corruption: 1400*42 hits = 58.8k hp. 1400*64 hits = 89.6khp. Do you think you're able to get at least 64 hits in 60 seconds using LoC at most 3 times in whatever pve things you do? (though this doesn't really apply to equalized pve things like Dark Banquet).

Your 3rd build: Chaos Shield is going to be receiving an update that makes it acquire Nightmare Force on each hit. Just something to consider. Cruel Rush is pretty weak anyways and drains your Nightmare Force making you lose some phys damage. I don't really think the skill is that nice tbh.

Comment

• AjiBuster499
      AjiBuster499 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for responding! I'll update my build accordingly tomorrow and ask for advice again here probably.

Originally posted by SkitzoRoy View Post
    Your first build: Mental Fortitude does not need to be at 4/4. Look at the mana cost for your skills. Attuned mind at 2or3/4 and Mental Fort. at 1/4 will be fine. Also, I believe Attack Accelerator A is better than B since you probably aren't getting a crit 90% of the time? (or at least a majority of the time). These comments goes for the rest of your builds as well.

Your 2nd build: Its a free heal that you could put the points from Ment. Fort. into. Or you could put those into Flaming Revenant. Still, 3% of 3 mil hp is 90k hp. 3% of 2 mil hp is 60k hp. In comparison: Land of Corruption: 1400*42 hits = 58.8k hp. 1400*64 hits = 89.6khp. Do you think you're able to get at least 64 hits in 60 seconds using LoC at most 3 times in whatever pve things you do? (though this doesn't really apply to equalized pve things like Dark Banquet).

Your 3rd build: Chaos Shield is going to be receiving an update that makes it acquire Nightmare Force on each hit. Just something to consider. Cruel Rush is pretty weak anyways and drains your Nightmare Force making you lose some phys damage. I don't really think the skill is that nice tbh.
    Taking into consideration what you said, I have developed a new build.
    https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...--0--00--00--0

This drops Cruel Rush, lowers the MP passives down a bit, and L1 Land Corruption to get Flaming Revenant and 3% Heal powah.
    Ruina: Sharshenshua
    Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
    Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

Working...
    X