Build help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build help please.

OK so i just came back to the game. I have a lvl 38 Cleric/Priest I haven't played in awhile so all my points are back to me to spend. I haven't played in a year or more. So i'm looking to do dps and solo pve stuff for now. Where should i spend my points for how the game works now for that style of gameplay please?
    Last edited by Hariken; 07-31-2018, 04:13 PM.

You should start by giving us more information. What specialization were you aiming for? Crusader? Inquisitor?

Comment

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
      You should start by giving us more information. What specialization were you aiming for? Crusader? Inquisitor?
      I haven't got that far in yet. But which ever class fits what i posted for my game play i will chose it. Right now i just came back and i'm clueless how things work now. Which class is best for solo and just PVE?

Comment

Originally posted by Hariken View Post

I haven't got that far in yet. But which ever class fits what i posted for my game play i will chose it. Right now i just came back and i'm clueless how things work now. Which class is best for solo and just PVE?
        Yes, you have... Did you not do your 1st specialization quest at level 15? Don't tell me you've been going on solely on Cleric tree skills, I can't even begin to imagine how boring that must be.

If your preference is Solo PVE, then I would advise you to choose only between Crusader (higher damage) or Inquisitor (slightly lower damage, but greater survivability).

Let me know if there's anything else you wish to ask.

Paladin > Crusader Specialization

Recommended skill build:

Recommended skill plates:
        • Electric Smite DMG
        • Judgement Hammer DMG
        • Judge Power Duration
        • Divine Combo CD

Priest > Inquisitor Specialization

Recommended skill build:

Recommended skill plates:
        • Consecration CD
        • Charge Bolt DMG
        • Lightning Bolt CD
        • Detonate DMG

Comment

OK wow i have to check this because i don't think i did a specialization quest. The two tabs i have are for Cleric and Priest. I am only lvl 38 right now. Those sub class you mentioned are at lvl 45.
          Last edited by Hariken; 07-31-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• NearLawlet
            NearLawlet commented
            Editing a comment
            *sigh* There are two Specialization quests...

1st Specialization quest at level 15 (when you chose Priest instead of Paladin)

2nd Specialization quest at level 45 (when you will choose between Inquisitor or Saint)

That's why I mentioned Priest > Inquisitor specialization... Am I not being clear enough?

No it was on me. You were being clear. I just have not played in along time and forgot just about everything. But thank you for replying.

Comment

Working...
          X