Are guardians useful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are guardians useful?

I am highly considering making a guardian but i really don't know if its worth it. are guardians needed in dungeon/nest runs? i already know the answer is no in dungeons since most runs on my raven are kos anyways but in a nest, is it worth having a guardian? how much damage can i expect? if im not doing damage but instead just tanking, will my party need that? will a nest party actually accept a guardian? am i just being overly concerned because i remember how bad class discrimination was before?

Guardians are a raid class. They excel at it. When it comes to 4 man nests however is a little tricky. It depends on the skill level and gear of everyone in the party for a guardian to be viable. If the party really needs heals getting both a healer and a guardian may hinder the dps of the party unless both the healer and/or the guardian are capable of contributing to the dps. If the Party consists of People able to do the content without heals but enjoy the extra super armor and defense from guardian then no problem!

Overall Guardian is a welcomed class but requires a lot of dedication to main.
    A lot of players just make support slave guardians for raids

Comment

Originally posted by Patrache View Post
      Guardians are a raid class. They excel at it. When it comes to 4 man nests however is a little tricky. It depends on the skill level and gear of everyone in the party for a guardian to be viable. If the party really needs heals getting both a healer and a guardian may hinder the dps of the party unless both the healer and/or the guardian are capable of contributing to the dps. If the Party consists of People able to do the content without heals but enjoy the extra super armor and defense from guardian then no problem!

Overall Guardian is a welcomed class but requires a lot of dedication to main.
      A lot of players just make support slave guardians for raids
      basically^^^^ It takes commitment to have a proper guardian as you'd want to be the tankiest in your party to be actually useful.
      Anthelus - Exiled Guardian
      Shinzu - Barbarian of Soar
      Xinzu - Ronin Saint
      Rinzu - Gladiator of none
      Singular - anal Destroyer
      Muzu - anal driller
      DaddyKun#9170

Comment

Working...
      X