• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusader Colloquial Compendium

There's a thread for Inquisitor.
    There's a thread for Saint
    There's a thread for Guardian.
    There's got to be one for Crusader.
    So here it is! I won't have many information here but thought I would open up a thread where people can discuss about Crusaders
    Tips, trick, questions, answers. Anything about Crusader here!
    (I would write some guide but...I'm not skilled enough as a player )
    Be fair to me, and I will be fair to you.

Just going to say the Crusader awakenings look cool.

Comment

I'm actually interested on how you build your crusader considering the many ways you can well...build it xD.
      nemu#2201

Just a Returning Player...

Comment

Glad to see a Crusader thread. I'll chime in with advice when I'm able if anyone has questions.

I'll have to do some relearning myself as well. Crusader gearing standards change so frequently; it's a different story each cap.

Comment

They really do. I was made to think a lot more in 90 cap/T5 compared to past caps. Will be interesting to see how 93 cap/awakenings affect crusaders.

Comment

Glad I wont be the only one playing Crusader.
            IGN:
            Sader: Haise
            Raven: Grenore
            Reaper:Noumu

Comment

Hello Crusader brothers!

Comment

I did a basic test using STR vs INT. Since 93 is coming soon this won't mean anything anymore I reckon, but thought I would show the results since well...I did them.
                • My DPS is fairly low because I'm not that great, so don't let that bother you all.
                • I should mention that all these runs were done solo (for HC, I did die 1~3 times. How silly!)
                • Dark buff: ON. Blessed buff: OFF. Dragon buff: OFF
                • Changes from STR build to INT build:
                  • Lv80 Quality Brutal Gems (with INT) switched with Lv80 Quality Wise Gems (with STR) - 8 of them (5 on armour, 2 on weapons, 1 on earring)
                  • Technique Zion Necklace (+1 Smite) changed from STR-heavy with +14 Lv90 Brutal Gem (with HP) to INT-heavy necklace with +14 Lv90 Wise Gem (with HP)
                • Unchanged:
                  • Lv80 Quality Life-giving Gems (with STR) remained the same. Not rich enough to get ones with INT
                  • STR and INT crests were both used for both builds. This goes for talismans as well (both in 175% slots)
                  • I used a 80 rare wellspring that gives STR 319, AGI 106 and INT 106. This didn't change for INT build because I forgot @.@
                • STR build had about 64.5k STR and18.0k INT
                • INT build had about 34.1k STR and 40.3k INT

My output:
                • Seeing L-grades inject a lot more STR, anything that has +x% STR means a lot more than +x% INT
                • My DPS was higher using a STR build than INT build
                • Technically my INT build is more balanced; this means the +x% for both STR and INT is not at its best
                • If you could weight INT more than STR (say, 20k STR and 60k INT) DPS might rise again; probably out-do my STR build
                  • This is because +x% INT would increase INT a lot, and since Crus skills mostly weight magic more, damage overall would increase (?)
                  • Zeal pretty much mediates this difference
                If there's anything else you want to know, just ask Might do this again after awakenings come out.
                Sorry it's all quite messy. Still getting used to these forums.
                Last edited by golinkgo; 09-25-2016, 06:45 PM.

Comment

so are crusader still underpowered in 93? I havent keeped up with the game in months

Comment

Originally posted by Blazin View Post
                    so are crusader still underpowered in 93? I havent keeped up with the game in months
                    From what I've heard; yes. Now, the balancing on Dragon Nest tends to go up and down constantly, so I wouldn't be too reliant on picking one of the favored classes. If you enjoy Crusader then play it; sooner or later they'll make a change that'll buff Crusader, then one that will nerf it; it tends to cycle as such.

Comment

I played a bit of sader in another server sader is pretty decent id 60k both phys and magic and I am able to keep up doing about 4-5mill dps.

Comment

I mean damage is pretty important but I honestly do think crusader is fun class definitely.

Daedalus Nest Normal

New Typhoon Krag Nest

The guy on video didn't mention stats on video, but I personally know him.
                        He have around Phy Dmg: 140000 Mag Dmg: 100000 FD:4000

DN News Reporter & Translator
                        Integration #9140

Comment

Originally posted by LEJAC11 View Post
                          I mean damage is pretty important but I honestly do think crusader is fun class definitely.

Daedalus Nest Normal

New Typhoon Krag Nest

The guy on video didn't mention stats on video, but I personally know him.
                          He have around Phy Dmg: 140000 Mag Dmg: 100000 FD:4000
                          dang these vids make me wanna cc

Comment

I think they are. But Guard sure isnt. If we can switch costumes Im definitely making a guard

Comment

k crus's convince me to play Crus. or rather whats the difference now between crus and guard lol
                              -inactive forum account-
                              new forum account: Anthelus

Comment

Working...
                              X