Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awakened Goddess Relic and Judgmental Hammer EX Revamp Suggestions

Awakened Goddess Relic
    The holy orb's area of effect is now much larger and upon leaving the holy orb's area of effect, the light attribute buff lasts for more than 1 seconds.
    This will help against mobile bosses.

Judgmental Hammer EX
    Instead of a returning judgmental hammer (if it even returns at all LOL) that does little to no damage, you now throw out 3 judgmental hammers in a frontal cone. The 3 judgmental hammers does not return to the caster.
    This will accommodate and improve on judgmental hammer's small hit box for the damage that you expect and want to see.

Thoughts and opinions?

Hence the statement that I stated in parenthesis haha. Since the devs transferred practically all of judgmental hammer's damage into the first 2 hits, there's literally almost no point for the returned judgmental hammer. Damage doesn't increase with distance and its not like right when it returns to you that it'll also do the same amount of damage as the first 2 hits when you threw it. Even then, you have to align yourself almost perfectly for the first 2 hits to properly go off, otherwise, your judgmental hammer just did no damage at all.

Comment

Personal opinions:
      ~[Awakened] Goddess Relic~
      While I think the current AoE for Holy Orb is fine, I do agree the duration for the light buff should be a little longer (~4 seconds?). Being honest though, I have no major issues/complaints about the current state of this skill. It would be either a larger AoE or longer duration, but not both. Giving both would make it too easy. My ideal here would be a longer duration for that light buff (like Lancer's circle-buff-thing).

~Judgemental Hammer EX~
      The wonders of this skill. Pretty much does nothing it states in the skill description. People only really use this point-blank for that strong point-blank damage and forget about the rest. Anyone remember how Judgemental Hammer was in T4, where it actually grew in damage as it rolled along? I personally want that back. That would be nice. Having it shoot out three directions would be cool too but I feel like that again would make it a bit too easy. My ideal here is the one in T4.
      Be fair to me, and I will be fair to you.

Comment

Since we're discussing about awakened goddess relic, I might as well talk about the other awakened skills as well.

Awakened divine combo
        If you're not already using and plating this skill, you should do so as soon as possible. The damage that this skill does is on par with and probably even better than smite but is a little harder to pull off the full damage against mobile bosses. Perhaps give us the option to craft action speed plate?

Awakened charitable zap
        I like what they did with the skill but removing the tick damage was unnecessary. They should've kept the tick damage to help reduce its own cooldown for easier access to god's judgment as well as reducing smite's cooldown. Either that or make awakened charitable zap a ctc skill with a max charge of 2. This would also make awakened charitable zap more relevant for pvp as it is completely useless the way it is now.

Awakened crusader's zeal
        20% fd increase along with str/int to mag/phys damage, whats not to love? Although, the stat conversion nerf to crusader's zeal was unneccessary as well.
        Last edited by HmoobLauj; 01-06-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X