Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Kali's right now for Screamer/Dancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Kali's right now for Screamer/Dancer?

Hello everyone!

Just wondering how good BD, SD, DS, and SE's are right now, I'm looking for if anyone could just recommend from both tree's (if one tree doesn't completely suck)
    example: blade dancer, dark summoner.

Thank you!

both dancers do a lot of dmg and are very good for unawakened classes (blade dancers are more consistent but spirit dancer will do more if their rotation hits correctly)
    as for screamers, dark summoner can survive anything if she can do enough damage (sadly not too likely... high cd and weak % on skills) and soul eaters do a surprising amount of damage(i have seen a soul eater in +10 anniversary gear do well in daidalos hc while my dark summoner did less)

id recommend either dancer depending on your preference in gameplay, and soul eater if you want damage.

Comment

• Fino
      Fino commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your quick response!
      How would you par Soul Eater and Blade Dancer in terms of damage, and actually being wanted in party's? Does it matter, or is the difference much?
      Thank you!

• Panpeito
      Panpeito commented
      Editing a comment
      Np! i like the kali class quite a bit haha
      I would put blade dancer above soul eater in terms of damage.
      Dancers are more widely played and do good dps, so i would have to say dancers would be wanted more; however, screamers bring a unique debuff to a party. Curse is found in the screamer tree and can be used by screamers and debuffs all attributes by 15%(3 stacks of 5%)
      the difference is likely great because dancers were so much more widely played, and this probably is still how people think of screamers vs dancers.
      most parties would look for straight dps(dancer), while few are looking to boost debuffs available in a party(screamer).

Dancer > Screamer in terms of damage atm.
    Guild Master of FluffyTail
    Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

Damage transfer SE > all kalis

Comment

• Donkay
        Donkay commented
        Editing a comment
        That too, but it isn't really good to rely on damage transfer for all your damage as an SE

Thank you for your help guys, I'm about to be specializing soon either today or tomorrow, so, I will be buying tons of expensive gear so where would I benefit more in that aspect? Blade dancer or Spirit dancer?

I've seen quite a bit of BD's and SD's in town with 13+ weps, should I go for more of a DPS blade dancer? Or more of raw damage spirit dancer (assuming it works that way)?

(Haven't played Kali's since 60 cap and much has changed lol)

Oh also, awakening wise, better to go BD or SD or will it be the same?
      Last edited by Fino; 10-22-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fino View Post
        Thank you for your help guys, I'm about to be specializing soon either today or tomorrow, so, I will be buying tons of expensive gear so where would I benefit more in that aspect? Blade dancer or Spirit dancer?

I've seen quite a bit of BD's and SD's in town with 13+ weps, should I go for more of a DPS blade dancer? Or more of raw damage spirit dancer (assuming it works that way)?

(Haven't played Kali's since 60 cap and much has changed lol)

Oh also, awakening wise, better to go BD or SD or will it be the same?
        both dancers will benefit from being geared. their main stat is strength, and 93 enhanced gear with brutal gems will give you enough to do good damage. +13 is the ideal for any set of gear, but +11~12 is good enough(if you are gonna run into issues with gold). the best gear would to be rdnl, but seeing as how we have idn in game now and ppl are clearing it, rdnls would be only advisable if you have a lot of gold and jelly.

not exactly sure what you mean by dps vs raw damage ;m; do you mean strength vs physical damage?

there hasnt been a lot of information regarding kali awakenings, aside from a video that showcases(briefly) the new skills they will be getting. No numbers have come in so we wont know until then >: but as of right now, i would just suggest choosing based on how well you like their playstyles(constantly resetting gust dementia for BD, or a stricter rotation for SD)
        Last edited by Panpeito; 10-22-2016, 01:57 PM. Reason: spacing it out so it easier to read :v

Comment

• Panpeito
          Panpeito commented
          Editing a comment
          ah, so yea SD burst and BD constant damage is pretty much the same. damage wise, they will be sorta even?bd is a lot more constant, but SD relies on hitting the boss with praetor for damage iirc but i think it doesnt matter which you choose, the damage will be pretty even

and yea nerfing is a concern, but as for future changes to kalis, there isnt enough info for awakening yet so its not certain x-x i personally play a BD alt, but i can say ive been interested in SD after seeing Indi(they also responded to this thread) play.

as for gold and gear... since idnls may be available for buying runs of, you can wait to get those (wearing cheap 90 gear while waiting and enhancing 90 gems to put into idnls) or you can do 3 or 5 piece rdnl(preferably armor, as it is cheaper) and evolution coma weapons or even nightmare weapons. Cornura is an FD set, and works best if you have the stats to make the FD shine(ie, rdnl or highly enhanced unique gear) the people you see with cornura+rdnl are peopel trying to max FD from both sets.

• Fino
          Fino commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, you've been so much help

• Breamiin
          Breamiin commented
          Editing a comment
          The only time you'll see a huge difference between a BD and SD is the skill of a BD and their gear. A well played BD can theoretically out put more damage per second compared to a similarly played SD. I wish I had the screenshots, but when I played on a friend's SD in RDN HC they did about 7-8mil dps at the end of it. Whereas, my BD in that similar gear (str, fd, range, crit, ele attack) could pull 10-11mil in RDN HC.

They both deal quite a lot of damage and can keep up with the awakened classes so you won't go wrong either way.
      Working...
      X