Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Machina 101: Damage Transfer Explained (with a Ruina Guide c:)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machina 101: Damage Transfer Explained (with a Ruina Guide c:)

I originally planned to write this just to consolidate information on the finer points of Machina's into one guide (damage transfer, gear step, pressure release, etc.) and then I turned it into a Ruina guide after the mechanics were explained.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by AjiBuster499; 12-31-2017, 11:32 AM. Reason: add in link
    Ruina: Sharshenshua
    Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
    Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

SA state means you can't be knocked up or launched, you will receive damage anyways.

Ruina has a big problem because her play style is too risky with low gain, she can't cancel skills and don't have i-frame (leaving aside ducking and Deux Ex Machina), for example, a full overcharge can be a suicide depending the boss.

Right now we can only pray that her awakening be a great change. Personally i want a improvement of ducking, that can be a cancel skill, like Aerial parry of Defensio.
    Main: SoulMinori - Defensio

Comment

• AjiBuster499
      AjiBuster499 commented
      Editing a comment
      I get that super armor will still let you take damage and I think I pointed out that problem with it. If you're referencing a specific case where that may have been unclear could you tell me so I can check it out?
      Also you just reminded me of another trick I can add in there xd

First time making a guide so feedback greatly appreciated.
      Last edited by AjiBuster499; 01-02-2018, 05:22 AM. Reason: Typo

• Soul
      Soul commented
      Editing a comment
      I apologize for my error, my english fail in that part.

Technically is a good guide, beside my error there's nothing bad.

Mmm maybe i can help with another skill rotation:

Stomp>Follow up>Ducking>Left-Click>Exploding Palm (Right Click)>KidneyBlowCM2>Overcharge>Ducking>Right Click>KidneyBlowEX (Right Click)>Overcharge>Ducking>Pivot Strike>Overcharge

Like i said depend of the boss you will use that skill rotation without recibe no-damage, another tip (maybe?), always try to use Beyond the Wall BUT never Engraving your weapon costume with electricity.

Try it, if you like it or think that skill rotation is good add to the guide, right now im out of DN for technicall problems but i always read the Machina seccion waiting to know others player who play Machina jajaja.

Adding in some math and ideas for Machina Awakening. It won't reach us until May, but I think it's still worth noting all the changes. I got the numbers from the kDN skillsim and the translations from Vahr's Divinitor Blog. will continue updating as I find more information.
    Ruina: Sharshenshua
    Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
    Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

Working...
    X