Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruina Combos

Hello,

I am trying to learn the ruina class, but most guides seem mostly out of date.

Could anyone give me some examples of how to string combos. I cant seem to keep pressure release on a constant rate.

Duck skill is necesary to max.

Enhance Commands:

Stomp Shuffle + Auto Atack =Follow Up
    Stomp Shuffle + Secondary Atack = Exploding Palm

Steam Release + Auto Atack = Flying Knee Kick
    Steam Release + Secondary Atack = Kidney Blow

Step up + Auto Atack = Beat Down
    Step up + Secondary Atack = Twister Kick

Variations with duck:

Bodycheck > Space bar = duck

Bodycheck + Space Bar (Duck) + Auto Attack + Auto Attack =Follow Up
    Bodycheck + Space Bar (Duck) + Auto Attack + Secondary Attack = Exploding Palm

Bodycheck + Space Bar (Duck) + Secondary Attack + Auto Attack = Flying Knee Kick
    Bodycheck + Space Bar (Duck) + Secondary Attack + Secondary Attack = Kidney Blow

Bodycheck + Space Bar (Duck) + Space Bar + Auto Atack = Beat Down
    Bodycheck + Space Bar (Duck) + Space Bar + Secondary Atack = Twister Kick

Charge Steam Fast:

Mix all of them, if you domin this you can charge every time the Pressure Realse, remember when Stomp Shuffle/Steam Release/Staup hit the enemy you get 3 points, if you dont hit them you get 2 points.

Out of combat you can do this: Stomp Shuffle (or Body Check) > Space bar > Auto Attack > Space Bar > Secondary Attack > Space Bar > repeat.

After cast Follow Up / Exploding palm / Flying knee kick / Kidney Blow / Beat Down / Twister Kick / Overcharge / Presure Burst, you can cast duck with space bar.

When i was Ruina i bought the Skll Plate of Cash Shop with Duck +1, with that Skill plate, Duck don't had cooldown to cast it, and you can spam it and do the combination more quickly.

That's all i can do, i change to Defensio before de CM3, and i don't know how is the skill rotation with CM3.
    MinoriSteph - Ruina

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for that. I'll use this as a basis and learn as i go.

Comment

Thanks! I can actually do some decent dps thanks to you =)

Comment

Working...
        X