WarMage/Smasher skill build help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WarMage/Smasher skill build help

I'm not sure which skill to get. If you had to choose one as a dark smasher, would you max Gravity Ball (Gravity Blast) or Toxic Spray (Poison Missile)?
    I know I won't be using either much since I'll be busy spamming other skills, but which one is better to take, maybe as filler, maybe for pvp? Both are pretty fast to use, especially compared to Triple Orbs as a filler.

Originally i was thinking of dropping both GB and TO completely. But then there's the free costume weapon which has GB+1. I was thinking of tossing down the 3 puddles of maxed poison missile and then continue using other skills. Sort of like a 'use and forget'. Also had Wheeling Staff which is also short cooldown and kind of similar to GB.

So GB or PM?

I'm gonna say GB for PVE and toxic spray for PVP.
    Bosses aren't always stationary enough for PVE

Comment

If you're going pure wm, you should have enough free points to max both toxic spray and gravity blast
      Snobu - Smasher aka War Mage
      Nico - Destroyer

Someone will always ruin something for others...
      PVE War Mage Guide

Comment

for pvp, just getting toxic spray to 3rd missle is sufficient. you're gonna be putting more points into gb for both pvp and pve

Comment

Getting toxic spray to 6 is sufficient but getting it to 16 gives it a truckload of damage (at least 90 cap anyway)

Comment

Thank you everyone. More questions. Do you guys ever use Linear Ray and is it worth using when uncharged?
          If you had to pick one, Wheeling Staff vs Linear Ray?
          Last edited by Eyedentity; 09-30-2016, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Linear ray does more damage at lv 16 than lv 16 wheeling staff
            Wheeling staff casting time is about the same as L2 linear ray
            Mainly use it as a filler skill when other stuff is on CD.
            Wheeling staff 6 can be useful for pushing mechs though (although NTL and witch slap should be able to do the same function)

Comment

• Eyedentity
              Eyedentity commented
              Editing a comment
              uncharged Linear Ray or fully charged?

Charge it if you have nothing else to use

Comment

• Eyedentity
              Eyedentity commented
              Editing a comment
              oh I was talking about when you said "Linear ray does more damage at lv 16 than lv 16 wheeling staff", did you mean uncharged Linear Ray does more damage?

https://dnmaze.com/smasher-90/-E----...--------------
            Yes.

Comment

Working...
            X