Returning War Mage vet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning War Mage vet

Hey guys Started playing back during the 40 cap and played religously on my war mage Penneh and stopped at about the 70 cap. My account was lost when they switched over from Nexon to Cherry Credits and I'm restarting my war mage again. Anything changes or new content I should know about before I jump in?
    I've heard that the war mage player base has declined a bit, were they nerfed?

P.S. If anyone knows if it's possible to recover an old account from the change over? I had a lot of money invested in my baby haha

Welcome back! War Mage plays quite differently from her 70 cap iteration. Some guides you might want to check out:You can check my post here for a brief history on the decline of War Mage in 93 cap. To pick up where you left off, in 70 and 80 cap, she fell out of favor due to the dark and light party meta and Chaos Mage being better. She became stronger in 90 cap.

Unfortunately, your account is long gone. But starting anew is fine; there are a lot of resources and freebies for new players. If you have any content questions, please find a good guild to join and they'll get you back on track. As for sorc-related questions, the Astral Coven can answer them here.
    Last edited by Fabulous; 10-29-2017, 01:19 AM. Reason: links
    Discord: Fabulous #3971
    You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
    Class Updates Document
    Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
    YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
    X