Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Forward

How long has it been a self buff?

I haven't played in about half a year, due to the challenge being removed with abyss mode, and I remember the Fast Foward skill applying to the party that stays close to her during the duration. The animation still makes it feel like it should be an AoE buff.

I chose WM after coming back since the boyfriend was going saint (relics galore I told him!) but it only applied to me and the excitement felt misplaced all of a sudden. The text does say yourself only, so I can see it wasn't a bug but a change, and I'm unsure of exactly WHEN it was changed.

Originally posted by ThatOneBun View Post
    How long has it been a self buff?

I haven't played in about half a year, due to the challenge being removed with abyss mode, and I remember the Fast Foward skill applying to the party that stays close to her during the duration. The animation still makes it feel like it should be an AoE buff.

I chose WM after coming back since the boyfriend was going saint (relics galore I told him!) but it only applied to me and the excitement felt misplaced all of a sudden. The text does say yourself only, so I can see it wasn't a bug but a change, and I'm unsure of exactly WHEN it was changed.
    At lvl 90 cap, all buffs (except lvl 34 in first Spec tree) became Self-Buffs
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Well boo that's boring. Thank you.

That brings the question, probably just a nit pick by my part, wouldn't the priest/paladan aura buffs be self then? Experience these past few days says no but I digress.

Comment

• Axxon
        Axxon commented
        Editing a comment
        Priest has one party buff for defense but it doesn't last, so I think nobody takes it. But seriously, the awakened classe (Even in KDN) are well-balanced between each other. It's a good riddance but it took way too much time to balance the game and they are only fixing it since 93 cap (According to interview balance went from medium to high priority).

ThatOneBun I swear your peridot avatar is how I feel behind the screen when casting laser ray lol! 10/10
      You can still help party skill reductions a bit with your party mp buff I hope you enjoy wm with your saint bf still!
      Snobu - Smasher aka War Mage
      Nico - Destroyer

Someone will always ruin something for others...
      PVE War Mage Guide

Comment

• ThatOneBun
        ThatOneBun commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, the party buff is okay. Not the same but that little bit helps around some. but so far I am, thank you!
    Working...
    X