Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms. Tasha pls Read my message T_T

Dear. Ms. Tasha,
    I would like to have a suggestion about the skills of Majesty. I’m a Sorceress Player and my only class was the majesty. Why not changing the awake charge missiles into awake black hole and summon comet by making the damage Higher and fast cast. That’s why some players don’t choose majesty because they are nothing. And some don’t join majesty in raids because they have a low damage. I see some characters are having good skills but majesty stay the same the black hole slow cast low damage the summon comet slow cast high damage why not try to make the skills wonderful like saleana or elestra. For me majesty is the best class for me. Pls Ms. Tasha I hope you help us majesty.
    Thank you! ^_^

Originally posted by PrinceNoctis955 View Post
    Dear. Ms. Tasha,
    I would like to have a suggestion about the skills of Majesty. I’m a Sorceress Player and my only class was the majesty. Why not changing the awake charge missiles into awake black hole and summon comet by making the damage Higher and fast cast. That’s why some players don’t choose majesty because they are nothing. And some don’t join majesty in raids because they have a low damage. I see some characters are having good skills but majesty stay the same the black hole slow cast low damage the summon comet slow cast high damage why not try to make the skills wonderful like saleana or elestra. For me majesty is the best class for me. Pls Ms. Tasha I hope you help us majesty.
    Thank you! ^_^
    Actually Majesty is a top tier dps class, higher than Sally or even Black Mara if used correctly. Comet and Black hole skills are really just filler skills in raid, you almost don't use them. Your main dps skills are: Triple Orbs EXi , Dark Nova+Gravity Well Gravity Crush EX and Force Gravity. Debuff skills are: Mirror and Gravity Crush EX. Majesty is hard to use at first because of its awakening skills i.e Force Gravity (but you will get the hang of it. But it is very rewarding if used correctly. Majesty is in the right place where it is right now.

Here's a well put guide composed by a famous NA player, read it well if you want to master Majesty:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...fqvb9UNks/edit

Forever your Majesty

Comment

Working...
    X