Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elestra tips/advice & build needed!

(*´꒳`*)/ hi everyone~

i want to learn to play Elestra! any tips and tricks would help me a lot. i don't plan to make elestra my main just an alt i can pvp & pve with!
    any good combos for pvp would be appreciated

also i really need a skill build, i know nothing about sorcs and i'm basically going in blindly here.
    im not on this account

If you're interested in all the different forms of pvp, here is a skeletal build, along with suggested techs.

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0-00-----0--0

Options for remaining sp
    • Toxic Spray. This is a broken skill in 1v1s. Not only does it have great utility in locking down your opponent, it also does too much damage. Not as useful in large group settings with less 1v1 opportunities and more AoEs flying about.
    • Wheeling Staff. This skill was popularized in 1v1 in 80 and 90 cap. It did a lot of damage back then, and then it switched damage roles with Toxic Spray. Okay for 1v1.
    • Flame Spark. Usually you'll be using Icy Gust for the instant, but you'll also be initiating with Flame Spark frequently. Okay for 1v1.
    • Firewall. You'll be using this for the SA, so it wouldn't hurt to level it up. Okay for both 1v1 and group.
    • Ignite. It breaks SA. Just toss a Flame Spark at someone in ulti and get close enough to cancel them. Okay for both 1v1 and group.
    • Why is Frozen Spikes only level 1? Because it doesn't do that much damage and is only really there for the large area of slow.
    Combo notes
    • Your goal is to ground them with Toxic Spray.
    • Icy Gust -> Autoattack -> Toxic
    • Flame Spark -> Icy Shards -> Toxic
    • Once in Toxic, Air Strike them to make sure they stay in Toxic.
    • Once in Toxic, they're basically a combo dummy. You can spam whatever you want. General priority is like Frozen Spikes -> Ice Cold Field -> Shatter -> Chilling Mist -> Icy Shards. Chilling Mist and Icy Shards lift, so the opponent can escape if they have AE. That's why you should save them for when you're sure of the opponent's AE.
    • Ice Cyclone works as well as Toxic does in keeping the opponent grounded, and it does a ton of damage as well.
    • Firewall -> Air Strike -> Toxic
    • Phoenix Strike debuffs elemental resist, so throw that in there to maximize your damage. I recommend Icy Gust -> Phoenix Strike -> Ice Cold Field EXi on a grounded enemy.
    • Frost Chaos is useful as it can freeze at a 40% chance. You usually can only pull off one skill afterward before the opponent thaws. The popular choice is Chilling Mist.
    • Shatter also has a 30% chance to freeze, and it breaks SA. Always feels good to catch someone at the end of their iframe.
    • Despitell how it looks, Frozen Spikes does not ground an enemy like Toxic. It doesn't lift, either.
    Sorry that it's unorganized. I'll edit it for clarity later. And of course, to everyone else, feel free correct me.
    Discord: Fabulous #3971
    You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
    Class Updates Document
    Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
    YouTube Channel

Comment

• Fabulous
      Fabulous commented
      Editing a comment
      Step 1: Don't get Teram or Belin. :')

• Echelos
      Echelos commented
      Editing a comment
      i got under 3 minutes last week and when we got the reward after reset it said i was in like 10th place lol. cm is gross now.

• Aquamarine
      Aquamarine commented
      Editing a comment
      Spawn kill the 1st, disable/nuke the 2nd. CMs getting under 3min sounds like 70cap all over again.

Fabulous ahh thank you so much!
    im not on this account

Comment

Working...
    X