Ice Witch - PVE Skill Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Witch - PVE Skill Build

Hi, I just wanted to share my skill build I have for my ice witch that I use for mainly PVE content. Let me know what you think Also, this is just a personal skill build that has worked for me really well, I understand that there are probably some things I could have changed around. Also! One thing to note, It is important to go with Phoenix Strike, if I had to pick one ability to go with it would be that one because it reduces all elemental resist by 20%. Which means that it is quite helpful for large raids. As for my skill build currently I may have to reset it once more to implement Phoenix Strike.
    Last edited by AuroraRosa; 05-08-2017, 03:26 PM.
    RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
    Discord: AuroraRose#5909

your sorceress tree is no bueno and you need phoenix strike + possibly other fire skills with leftover sp in that case just because (non-raid scenerios/preference), but other than that, it's good that everything ice is maxed

Comment

I feel like if I had to pick one fire ability it would be phoenix strike, idk about the other fire abilities because my focus is on ice stacks and ice based abilities. Thanks for the feedback though! I will look into the phoenix strike issue first.

Comment

Hi, it's good of you to seek advice from us.

Sorceress
        It seems that you've thrown in points randomly here, so let's cut down a bit.
        • Flame Worm. This should only have the 1 default point in it.
        • Glacial Spike. When level 95 cap comes, this will become more useful, but as of now, throwing any points at all into it isn't useful. It does no damage.
        • Wheeling Staff. Either level 1 or 6. I would recommend 6, as it gets an additional pushing mechanism.
        • Charged Missile. I'm not sure why you have this, as it does no damage and doesn't fit into your rotations.
        Elementalist
        • Phoenix Strike. It's not really a choice; you must get it. It's an elemental debuff and you'll be doing yourself and your party members a disservice by not getting it.
        • Glacial Freeze. If you find yourself low on SP, which you shouldn't, consider reducing this to level 1. It does no damage and you shouldn't have time to use it in any rotation.
        • Volcanic Vortex. I would recommend getting this to level 1 because it offers a 70% damage reduction shield for mechanics like Granom's color explosion. These types of mechanics go through the iframe of Frozen Fury, so it helps to have VV.
        Please consult this guide for some more in-depth explanations:
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...ce-witch-guide
        Discord: Fabulous #3971
        You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
        Class Updates Document
        Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
        YouTube Channel

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions! I have been meaning to reset it at some point. It will be useful in general for future content and for hardcore 8 man runs for idn.

Comment

Working...
          X