Black Mara and War Mage Pve Builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mara and War Mage Pve Builds

Hello I'm growing really tired of Pyro and lvl 95 cap doesn't bring anything interesting to Pyromancer... Except even more Damage to Hot Rod and a 1 second cast time reduction. War Mage, Black Mara and Ice Witch are the potential replacements.

I already know how to build an Ice Witch, but I got troubles for the two others.

PS : Why not Chaos Mage ? Too much balls basically o3o Animations feel very repetitive and I never liked how she's focused around Gravity Switch (and now Focus Gravity).

Here are the builds I thought using :

War mage https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0-00-----0--0 Sincerely there's so much spare SP I didn't know where to put it o-o... and I really love laser cutter, please don't bash me for CM III, I just love that laser and Main'ed War Mage at 50 cap for it :3

Black Mara https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...---0-0-0-0-0-0 For Black Mara, I really don't know how good or bad Entomb Scaling is for its SP investment in PvE.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

I would transfer those points from Ebony Spark to Entomb. It helps your DPS windows ~ Also take Ebony Spark A instead of B for more yellow bubbles. Other than that it looks pretty good o.o

Regarding smasher though, you'd be able to use LC more if you don't take the awakened passive / CM3 while also taking advantage of LR which is where most of your DPS will come from lol
    Last edited by Zeref; 09-29-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

You're going for PVE, right?

WM
      • Remove Triple Orbs and place those points in Gravity Blast
      • You only need Time Dodge at level 1; move those points to Time Stop for ccing Punisher
      • I agree with Zeref. You will still be able to spam LC a lot with a non-awakened build.
      • If you still want an awakened-LC build, it's helpful to know how to exploit the LC spam. Check out my VN videos where I show the three playstyles.
      BM: I agree with Zeref; transfer the points from Ebony Spark to max Entomb and lv 11 Ripping.
      Last edited by Fabulous; 09-29-2017, 04:52 PM.
      Discord: Fabulous #3971
      You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
      Class Updates Document
      Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
      YouTube Channel

Comment

This is my Black Mara Build according to your Feedback : https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...--0--0-0-0-0-0

I will take the +10% Crit chance and Crit Dmg since it's the start of the cap and I think it's better to have enough crit for the nukes (My pyro is crying right now with 37% crit Fireballs even if I was almost capped at 93). We will probably have scrolls anyway by the time I reach crit cap without the mastery.

It feels weird to skip Ebony spark since 600% bonus is big, but I'm new to BM and I think I get it because the instant doesn'T make mara rely on a Ebony-Turbulence+Insult combo anymore.

As for War Mage, I watched the vids before you even told me and it's two very different playstyle. I might use a Dual Skill Scroll if I decide to go War Mage. Never saw a class with so much Spare SP it's ridiculous... but having two playstyles in one class feels nice o-o

I will move the spare SP in first tree if I remove CM III but it would look like this with it https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0-00-----0--0

Thanks for the inputs, I still don't know what will happen with my Pyro, but I will look it out on alts and transfer gear to test the waters. Thanks alot !!! Did 3 caps with her and I need a refresher since I can't invest time on alts >.<
        Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
        IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• Zeref
          Zeref commented
          Editing a comment
          Well BM playstyle basically revolves around keeping your transformation up / spamming contracts 'cause that's where most of your DPS comes from && its nice to have an additional source of yellow bubbles on top of turbulence/haze during insult's downtime
      Working...
      X