Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinkerer meta??

Howdy!

I am a veteran player who stopped playing DN mid-60 cap and was hoping to learn how the tinkerer has evolved since then!

Back when I played, I mained Smasher and my second was Physician. So, how has the physician faired? How does she compare to the other classes? And how would you personally rank/rate the tinkerer specializations this cap? (From most useful in the current meta to least useful)

Thanks!!! (Bonus question: how do I get a forum signature? Lol)
    AuroraStar | War Mage

I know gm's so I can tell you to stay away from them for now, we're bugged :c our towers don't shoot anything...

You'll find the option to add a signature in the User Settings, top right on your screen, in the account tab.

Good luck!

Comment

Physician changed a lot since 60 cap - the playstyle is much different (a lot clunkier imo). Healers were all rebalanced when 90 cap came around, but they all have some strengths of their own. Your healing skill (Good Vibrations) has a much lower potential cooldown than similar healing skills of other healer classes (they all heal 30% max HP, for reference), due to Slime Shake + cooldown crest. Physican DPS isn't bad either. If you are going to be playing a tinkerer and want to be a support/healer that can still pull off some decent damage, Physician is for you~

No longer playing as of early 2016~ but always on the lookout for cute art!

Comment

Working...
      X