Discord: JennaCruz#7162
      In game: JennaCruz

Comment

Aisuru has made a post~

Comment

• Taco
          Taco commented
          Editing a comment
          Hoooly... how is your mdmg so high without IDNLs or genesis rings? O.O

• Aisuru
          Aisuru commented
          Editing a comment
          Many ET items that give bonus Magic % damage.

Just got my Genesis Ring today. Still rocking 4 set Iona. No 5 set Iona or new 4 set Sadnyth 8% DMG yet :/

228% Crit DMG
        No longer playing.
        Discord - DeadlyMerc #2604

Comment

37% crit, 217% crit dmg, 2% FD, 56% dark atk. This picture was with dragon buff and using the food machine that tinks get. Without the dragon buff or food, it's around 180k mdmg.

Comment

a little more progress ~_~

Comment

Probably should start gearing doll again, had too much fun on this tink anyways

Comment

After 2nd ring! Enhancing armor is still a WIP, though...
                Edit: Spirit got fixed

Last edited by MomoeNagisa; 02-06-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

No LGrades attached, ever.

Comment

yes hello i am making more progress
                    starting work on IDNLs soon

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	57673

Name:	DN 2017-03-14 22-48-19 Tue.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	57674

First time postin mah shietty stats

Shooting Star - SquishyRobot
                      Reaper - BadShampoo
                      Dark Avenger - Apocion

Comment

• Anashin
                        Anashin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        that isnt shiety

• Bob the Builder
                        Bob the Builder commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Robutt u so strong!!! bb I luv u 4evar <3333

gained a decent amount since i posted last, still got a long way to go

Comment

Adept is still a work in progress, but here's her stats so far.

Still got a lot of enhancing to do... at least it will increase my FD too cause the IDN Gear.

Next major step is Genesis Earring. No idea how I'll get the Necklace though.

Comment

*Last update for a bit

Name:	DN 2017-04-22 11-25-39 Sat.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	235.1 KB
ID:	66785

Name:	DN 2017-04-22 11-26-43 Sat.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	235.2 KB
ID:	66786

Really need genesis accessories haha, one day (saving up for light cubes, want neck first, fusion cubes rip...)

Slowly getting there

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                            ILLbeURdeath commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Took you 8 months to make a post on the forums 44murk?

I'll answer your question this way, at the moment GM's do not outdps the following classes if equally geared: DA's, Glads, LK's, Adepts, Rays, AW's, Ravens and Mara's. Those classes are top tier and will outdps every other class if equally geared other than the other top tier classes. GM's are mid tier, their potential is upper mid tier but that's assuming you can keep all of your summons out 100% of the time. If you've nested with me you know I always show my numbers, hoping the other people will to which gives me an idea of the current meta on all other classes etc.

For the current raid, Rune, GM's have it rough you will be repeatedly summoning your towers and ducks, you won't have time to use MM much. That being said, our DPS will suffer after the first boss. Everything else, GM's are strong in nest play and IDN and RDN etc......

95 cap content we'll have to wait and see
                            Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 09-09-2017, 10:39 PM.

• 44murk
                            44murk commented
                            Editing a comment
                            @ILLbeURdeath
                            I took a break from DN shortly after the transfer but am looking to fire up my GM again with 95 cap on the way!

Upper mid tier is awesome! Are you saying GM out damages all the archers, all the kalis, the other 4 sorcs, both lanceas, reaper, all the clerics, and both machinas? Do you think I should get phantom thief set for my tink or focus on getting genesis accessories? Thanks for all your guidance!

• ILLbeURdeath
                            ILLbeURdeath commented
                            Editing a comment
                            They'll compete with the non top tier classes, it'll be up to you to outdps the others with solid execution and perhaps a little luck. The only way you'd outdps the aforementioned top tier classes is if they were weakly geared and you much better geared etc.

If you want to raid, I would suggest playing the Ray Mech alongside your GM should you pick her up again, that way they can share gear and you use the ray for Rune since they have a much easier time dps'ing in Rune than GM's. Not to mention Rays are top tier dps'ers and they're getting buffed in 95 cap to boot. I heard engi's were getting buffed as well but we'll see when that happens. I know yummatron is getting redone, no more useless food anymore hopefully.

Get your epic costume first, it accounts for a lot of damage now with the insane stats on em. Then get Genesis accessories and your gears, gens take forever so prepare to grind for months possibly, we'll see what changes 95 cap brings first.

Good luck o/

getting my 3rd idnL piece on thursday! so for now... an update uwu

Comment

Working...
                          X