Physician guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physician guide?

Hello! I just started playing physician and I can't seem to find any updated guides on the class. What's her ideal skill rotation? :O Any tips on how to play the class? Thanks so much!

Pretty much in a nutshell, use Injection and debuffs to generate bubbles, and then unload your burst! An example skill rotation (with total bubbles in parens):

Lovesick (2) -> Contagion (4) -> Injection (7)* -> Volcano Punch (9) -> Toxic Twirl (10) -> Toxic Spill EX instant (5) -> Poison Pop (0) -> Injection (3) -> Injection (6) -> Toxic Spill (1)

*can skip injection if you are already in range, or if you're close enough to walk a little and Volcano Punch

The rotations nowadays are a lot less set in stone than before, because with two Toxic Spill cooldowns to be managing, you'll hardly find time to use all your bubble-consuming skills (like Ground Zero and Magma Monument)! To maximize DPS, prioritize Toxic Spill and Poison Pop. Magma Monument has very similar damage to Poison Pop and casts a lot faster, so feel free to sub that in as well. However, remember that your Contagion EX increases the damage of bubble-consuming dark skills by 2x, but this effect is removed by Toxic Spill (but NOT the instant, so ALWAYS use the instant first, as well as Poison Pop)! Also, Toxic Twirl is a very slow skill due to the time it takes to land, even though the damage number seems appealing. I usually cancel it instantly by activating the instant right away, so you have more time to unload your other burst skills.

Here are a few guidelines outlined, for when to use burst skills:
    All - after debuffs (Lovesick, Volcano punch) are applied, and if you have 5+ bubbles
    Toxic Surge (Ultimate) - use it off cooldown as long as you are confident you can channel the whole skill.
    Toxic Spill EX Instant - use it directly after Contagion EX
    Toxic Spill EX - use after other poison skills, after Contagion EX is applied. Do not use it directly after!
    Poison Pop - after Contagion EX is applied. Large AOE, good for hitting multiple targets
    Magma Monument - if you have bubbles but no Contagion EX, or if you're in melee range and need to pump out damage quicker than using Poison Pop (ONLY use it at point-blank range to maximize damage!)
    Ground Zero - if you find yourself with extra bubbles, or if you are out-of-range for other skills. Large AOE, good for hitting multiple targets

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

... and maybe I should republish my guide... I did update it for 90 cap months and months ago but I never updated the forum postt~
    Last edited by MagicalLoli; 10-28-2016, 08:54 PM.

No longer playing as of early 2016~ but always on the lookout for cute art!

Comment

why does no one listen its just inject inject inject, debuff, boom, then the big boom to set off the debuff, then debuff debuff, then boom, then inject inject inject , then nyanananananananananananananana -b
      https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/gu/1/1f/Batata.JPG

Comment

Ooooh thank you! Physician is really fun so far C: in terms of gearing, does she stack pure magical damage or elemental damage, seeing as how she has a lot of different elements in her skills?

Comment

Go for dark % wherever possible (e.g. Dragon Gems), as your core damage skills are all dark.

For gearing, focus on INT > Magic Damage (for things like crest third stats, etc). Your INT scaling is extremely good due to Slime Shake~

No longer playing as of early 2016~ but always on the lookout for cute art!

Comment

Looking for awakened phys guide!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X