This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MagicalLoli's Complete PVE Physician Guide

Please excuse all the signatures! I tried many ways to upload this and the only way to it work was through multiple posts~

Last edited by MagicalLoli; 10-31-2016, 01:25 PM.

No longer playing as of early 2016~ but always on the lookout for cute art!

/10char owo
    Last edited by MagicalLoli; 10-31-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

/10char owo owo
      Last edited by MagicalLoli; 10-31-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

/10char owo
        Last edited by MagicalLoli; 10-29-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

/10char owo owo are you really highlighting this??
          Last edited by MagicalLoli; 10-29-2016, 03:32 PM.

Comment

/10char owo owo
            Last edited by MagicalLoli; 10-29-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

/10char almost there!
              Last edited by MagicalLoli; 10-29-2016, 03:35 PM.

Comment

/10char i really don't like this forum
                Last edited by MagicalLoli; 10-29-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

HEY MAGI I'M YOUR #1 FAN GIRL OWO~!!!

Comment

Just wanted to thank you for this guide MagicalLoli! I've had a physician in the making but have stopped leveling it due to lack of knowledge on build and gear, so this is a huge blessing for me! Thank you for reviving my loli lol.
                    Lewiel - Inquisitor
                    LewieI (with an i) - Crusader

Comment

• MagicalLoli
                      MagicalLoli commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yay, glad it helped you! c:

Might want to include the dark ele% tali in your guide and you should probably make a note about maxing poison pop

Here's the link to the skill sim if anyone needs it
                    https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...--------------
                    Last edited by Dollphin; 11-04-2016, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• MagicalLoli
                      MagicalLoli commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Woops, I changed the skeleton build to max Poison Pop (skeleton build used to suggest 6+), and forgot to edit the note about it! I left out information regarding temporary gear upgrades (including things like talisman/crest expansion), but maybe it would be worth noting for those who want to go the extra mile...

But what would MagicalLoli know about being a Physician when they're a shooting star?

Comment

Nice guide ^^
                      Although i'd say that adding points to magma punch would be better than adding them into love virus, because you'll need to spam magma punch anyway :x

Comment

• MagicalLoli
                        MagicalLoli commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks! But... but... I did say to max Volcano Punch o-o for the same reason too! We max Lovesick for a similar reason, because putting points there is better than putting them in the Tinkerer tree. Hmm... it seems like I forgot to put in the skeleton build slide. Woops! (but still, the skill point suggestion area should cover that pretty well). I also put in another slide at the end of the skill point recommendations that shows what the build should look like at the end, hopefully that's less confusing to people!
                        Last edited by MagicalLoli; 10-31-2016, 01:36 PM.

• Ennemie
                        Ennemie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        hehe my bad it seems that part didn't load on my phone ^^''

nice guide! Hope this become sticky once again.
                      Sadly if tink ever get awakening I'm going to cc to adept... Mainly played phys because the skills look pretty and after awakening they look.... um...... not so good...

Comment

• MagicalLoli
                        MagicalLoli commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks! And no, I don't blame you, Phys just isn't what it used to be :/

• Benjix
                        Benjix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yeah after watching multiple videos of Phys awakening I still have trouble understanding what they actually do lol
                        and they gonna nerf heal to only 15% with the healing ticks scaling with your Mgdmg, guess Saint have the same treatment too but I think they have better scaling and AOE, that prolly make sense since they are suppose to be the main healing class and phys supposed to be heal/dmg hybrid, your heal still have amazing cooldown though.

• Mela
                        Mela commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The thing is, by the time tink/cleric awakening gets to NA, a lot of team should have no problem running with only one healer (saint). My team can already survive without my heals. Plus IDN is expected to get a nerf... This puts physician in a really awkward situation...
                        I wish they made her more OP in support than DPS.........

Do you have any numbers on the party buffs that come with the awakening for injector or salve?

Comment

• MagicalLoli
                        MagicalLoli commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't, unfortunately~ and I also don't think I'll be levelling to 93 any time soon so I'm probably done with updating Physician stuff :c
                    Working...
                    X