Physician questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physician questions

Hey guys! I have a level 93 Physician (Periwink). I've been playing for a while, but I'm a newb, plus the recent awakening, so I have a buttload of questions I was hoping you could help me with

1) Crests: I currently have Good Vibes cd, Toxic Spill dmg, and Injection cd. Should I replace any of these, and what else should be crested?

2) Slime sacrifice (or whatever it's called): With the recent awakening, it provides some an attack and defense buff, I believe - does anyone know specific numbers?

3) Ice stacking: how does it work now? Is it significant as an alchemist/physician? Which skills can proc it?

4) Damage: I'm curious what your skill rotations look like now after the awakening. Additionally, when I look at my skill damages in the damage calculator, there's a skill listed as M:[number] does anyone know what that is?

5) Slimes (contd): How useful are they? Is it worth trying to time my sacrifice around when the slimes are about to die, maximizing how long the slimes are out?

That's all the questions for now, thanks in advance for your answers! I hope this thread helps other physicians out there as well

your plates are fine, however if youre looking to be support go toxic spill cd for cures, if not dmg is perfectly fine.

idr if it provides defense, but it provides approximately 8% attack. it doesnt say anything in tooltip, so this is what me and a guildie checked in garden

you can provide a low chance of ice stack with a 6bubble slime, however most phys will probably just sacrifice the slime for the buff instead. this is your only skill that can freeze an enemy and honestly not reliable.

im unsure about the m:[#] attacks, and unfortunately, i havent been online often enough to play offensively and as a support, so i do not know what rotations are good for situations. hopefully another forumer can answer >:

as for me, i find the damage buff a lot more reliable and useful, so i kill mine quickly, however if if procs, ice stacks from a slime can be nice. since it tends to be the first attack a slime uses, it may be efficient to let the slime attack and hopefully apply an ice stack, then kill it. i havent tried this but id like to try it out haha.
    you can greatly reduce the cd on your slimes by using injection repeatedly on a boss, so that might be something useful in regards to slime management
    Last edited by Panpeito; 01-04-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

The M:[number] ability is the damage of your green slimes 'popping'.

Also don't worry about trying to maximise the value of your slimes since injection lowers lowers the cooldown so you will always have slimes on the field and slimes healing - Hope this helps.

Comment

• alaraen
        alaraen commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh okay, thanks. That (the M:[number]) is what I figured, just wanted to confirm.

Hey, thanks for the answers!

Regarding Toxic Spill plate: it feels to me like the cd for toxic spill is already really low at 15, with the instant version as well, and it seems like Toxic Spill does significant damage that is worth cresting. Do you know by any chance if the crest affects the damage for the INS skill as well as the new awakening effect (toxic spill detonates the poison pool with 1000% of the damage of disease/contagion)?

Comment

To my knowledge dmg crests do affect instant abilities so yes, however i don't think the 1000% dmg of contagion is increased because its part of a different ability but i'm not completely sure.

Comment

1) I go with Good Vibes(CD) Toxic Surge (dmg) Poison Pop(CD) Toxic Spill(dmg) I dont use injection as there is no use for it. With Slime shake buff and a direct hit on an enemy Injection resets the cooldown
          2) After testing multiple times under different situations it seems like Sacrifice increases your damage by 10% of your in town magic/phys damage for 20 secs
          3) As a physician the only way I manage to get an Ice Stack is with a Lvl 3 Slime (Summoned while you have 6+ Bubbles) it usually gets a stack going on 1-2 ice attacks
          4) My skill rotation is literally the same as pre awakening with the acception now Slime pool and Sacrifice
          5) I tend to sacrifice slimes more when my team is geared and leave them out longer when they are undergeared
          2nd longest active member of BOOMPANES behind BOOM
          Guild Dinosaur
          Guild Veteran
          Guild OG

Comment

• alaraen
            alaraen commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the answer! 10%, good to know
        Working...
        X