First time player here, some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time player here, some questions

First time playing this game right before the transfer, right now have a level 20 something Engineer!

For the free costume gift, there was an option to select skill for the Bubble Blaster, but I have no idea what to choose, or what it even does. Can anyone help?

Also, there's not as much up to date info as I thought, just by googling (also a lot are max level stuff) Are there things I should pay mind to while leveling? First thing I notice is that it seems we don't allocate stat points.

Any other general help for me is much appreciated!! Thank you~

For our costume weapons, we can pick Volcano Punch, Injection, Quackum Crash, and Superball. Volcano Punch and Injection are alchemist skills, so they aren't relevant for Engis. Superball is the best choice for Engis specing into Shooting Star. Quackum Crash doesn't need to be leveled past 1 and teching it isn't really useful. As a Gear Master main, I wish I had picked Superball for PvP purposes.

No stat points from leveling; all of your stats are from your skills and equipment.

Go ahead and allocate points into skills as you like. Explore and get comfortable with your skills and while you reach level cap, use a skill reset and find an end game build to use. Hopefully you didn't claim the free reset scroll from Irene after your Engineer Spec; don't complete or leave it in the mail until you're ready to use it. Otherwise, Honest Ed sells a reset scroll for 600g (420g with the Golden Goose discount).
    Last edited by Dollphin; 09-29-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Allocating points to quackum crash reduces its cooldown, furthermore, the board damage shown for quackum crash is false for it is significantly more. It will show over 300% maxed out but mine does millions, its gotta be closer if not over 1000% board damage, the gm build ofc will change when we get all of our changes.

But for costume wep OP, if you pvp a lot or are going to be a ss/Shooting Star pick Superball. If you're going to be a gm/Gear Master when you reach your final spec then pick quackum crash.

What else did you need help with?

Comment

Working...
      X