Destroyer Skill Crest Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroyer Skill Crest Help?

Hiya! Could anyone help me with what plates a Destroyer should be using? I admit that I hadn't really been keeping up with what they'd be like for the revamp so I was really thrown off by the changes after the server transfer.

Right now I'm using:
    Empowering Howl (CD)
    Maelstorm Howl (CD)
    Bombs Away (Damage)
    Iron Skin (Buff Duration)

I'm thinking that Iron Skin in general isnt so useful anymore as a crest, Empowering Howl doesnt need a CD crest, and Maelstorm Howl has a short enough one with the awakening anyway? (Although a 4 second cooldown is really nice haha...)

Any thoughts on what I should pick up?
    here's the build i drafted up for reference: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0-00-----0--0

Empowering howl cd maelstrom howl damage bombs away damage flying swing damage
    Discord Jack #7023
    ~Destroyer || Apophis~
    ~Guardian || Arus~

Comment

nope flying swing dmg plate mael dmg plate bombs away dmg plate and roll attack dmg
      Discord - Steve#4350
      YouTube
      Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Charlatte View Post
        Hiya! Could anyone help me with what plates a Destroyer should be using? I admit that I hadn't really been keeping up with what they'd be like for the revamp so I was really thrown off by the changes after the server transfer.

Right now I'm using:
        Empowering Howl (CD)
        Maelstorm Howl (CD)
        Bombs Away (Damage)
        Iron Skin (Buff Duration)

I'm thinking that Iron Skin in general isnt so useful anymore as a crest, Empowering Howl doesnt need a CD crest, and Maelstorm Howl has a short enough one with the awakening anyway? (Although a 4 second cooldown is really nice haha...)

Any thoughts on what I should pick up?
        here's the build i drafted up for reference: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0-00-----0--0
        better build https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...---00-----0--0
        Discord - Steve#4350
        YouTube
        Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Inaros View Post
          nope flying swing dmg plate mael dmg plate bombs away dmg plate and roll attack dmg
          Well it all depends on your preference for the last plate but since I'm tanking before dps empowering howl cd still better.
          Discord Jack #7023
          ~Destroyer || Apophis~
          ~Guardian || Arus~

Comment

For 2 seconds off? Not worth bro and destro is dps so wouldn't really matter
            Discord - Steve#4350
            YouTube
            Twitch

Comment

You want DPS now.
              Maelstrom DMG Plate
              Bombs Away DMG Plate
              Flying Swing DMG Plate
              Roll Attack DMG Plate

You don't need CD, unless you're PVP.

Comment

Raiding; CD Emp Howl DMG Flying Swing DMG Bombs DMG Mael
                Solo: Replace CD Emp with Rollattack DMG

CD on Emp Howl is good for raiding because you can regular Emp for Party and then Awakening Emp yourself for the dmg boost. You also want the lower CD in raids for Bubble refresh once a team mate loses it.

Rolling attack dmg is really not that great. Its more used to get around bosses lel
                Last edited by Sievyrn; 10-03-2016, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X