Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having issues with Half Moon Slash Instant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having issues with Half Moon Slash Instant?

In pve at least it seems like sometimes it doesn't hit anything or hits very few things. Is the range ridiculous small compared to normal, is it buggy, or is it just me?

I experience the same thing—swapped from an action speed plate to dmg to see if there was any difference. None. I'm thinking it's a bug. Seems like there are a lot of bugs/glitches.

Comment

Yes, sometimes HMS Ins straight up doesn't hit. I've experienced this bug when I tested it in cDN upon first release. However, when I later tested it on tDN, this problem seemed to have disappeared. I'm hoping that there was a patch somewhere in between that fixes this issue.

Comment

It's bugged. You're not the only one experiencing this.

Comment

Oh....and here i thought it was just lag.
          Gears : Gear Master

Comment

image 1: Halfmoon Slash Instant (Luring Slice/Provoking Slam Damage Shown)

image 2: Regular Halfmoon Slash (1 second CD skill is eclipse)
            IGN: GreenmercyLK

Discord: GreenAnodyne#7700

Comment

Happens from time to time and is a nuisance... but not much to do about it
              | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

wait for luring slice to lunge forward and it doesn't happen nearly as often.
                IGN: LunarForce

Comment

even with waiting, its not consistent, if you go point blank, it will hit 100% of the time.
                  IGN: GreenmercyLK

Discord: GreenAnodyne#7700

Comment

• LunarForce
                    LunarForce commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yo Green! I've had so much RNGESUS Luck this week! I got 6 successes in a row from +8 and higher and I crafted an ulti with crit! xD betta watchout boi.

Is the int halfmoon slash, only suppose to slash once then too, cause it seems like it's better to just use it normally.

Comment

The HMS Instant slash has the damage of both slashes added together.

However, in PvP, it appears as if HMS Instant is only the damage of the first hit. This is fine, though, as HMS Instant is utterly useless in PvP.

Comment

Working...
                    X