Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to move on to getting Gladiator and I need help with pve build!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to move on to getting Gladiator and I need help with pve build!

Anyone got some for me?

This right here tbh my dudester. If you got any questions feel free to ask here or in game (IGN - Taitus)

Comment

Glad Pure PvE Build

Overview:

-Triple slash awakening: Did not take. After 93 cap happened they seem to have slowed down the casting time of triple slash. That and the awakening having 5 slashes (most of the dmg being on the 2 last slashes) means triple slash ex is better overall than the awakening. You wont have too much time, if at all, to be using triple slash anyways with parry being ona 6 sec cd now (5.1k% board dmg, every 6 seconds). Though once in a blue moon you will have casted everything and will have around 2 seconds of free time to cast whatever you want, that's when you can use triple slash.

-Side dodge awakening: Is a very important skill atm for glads if you wanna maximize dps. Other than being able to move around swiftly like Crunchy Frog...

... you can use side dodge to lower the cd of Line Drive (Frenzied Charge) which is your main dps skill. Because side dodge takes 5 stacks (or only 4 due to hit giving 1 stack back), and your mastery lowering your main skills' cd by half, its a good idea to cast side dodge after you have all your stacks to halve your Line Drive CD,

Most common Rotation example (Skills that consume stacks are in red, courageous shout will be in blue it recovers 10 stacks):Luring Slice> Courageous Shout> Front Shove> Feint> Line Drive> dash kick> Line drive (you are should be at full stacks by now)> Hyper drive (you lose 15 stacks)> courageous (regain all stacks back, your LD cd is halved, but we gonna half it again)> side dodge (lose 5 stacks)>parry>front shove>feint>front shove (all stacks are back, and LD cd is halved again and ready to cast in the next 2 seconds).

Just know that this will become obsolete in upcoming patches where side dodge no longer consumes bubbles, and is on a 5 sec cd.

Destructive Swing: lvl 6 for an extra iframe.

Front Shove awakening: This skill is absolutely amazing. Sure you will lose forward thrust's iframe, but the dmg increase is very good, and it heals 3% hp every time it lands. Will take some time getting used to is all.

Luring Slice: It got a percent buff to its dmg, so max this shet out.

Dash Kick: Maxed to reduce cd to 7 sec, to spam LD as much as you can (cuz it resets LD).

Eclipse: Good to put your spare points into it since it got a slight buff, and is a good, swift filler, the more points u put into it the lower the cd.

Side kick: NO NEED TO HAVE, I just have it cuz I'm used to having it for pvp. It's also good to have to get out of the way if u dont wanna use a side dodge.

Any questions just ask In game or here.

This build in action:

| Youtube | Twitch | Savage Guild Officer | Apply to Savage Guild |

Comment

I recommend listening to Xerogen's build and reason. iirc his skillbuild is the same as CrunchyFrog who also uses the same reasoning above.
        IGN: LunarForce

Comment

What would you recommend for dragon gems in my equipment?i recently hit level 93 and im trying to gear out my gladiator(first character), I'm running destructive/Brutal(crit instead of vitality), but i still feel like my damage is lacking.

Comment

Working...
          X