Post your 93 cap Gladiator skill build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your 93 cap Gladiator skill build

With my experiences in EU, I've come up with this kind of build.

Warrior:

Pretty basic. No destructive swing because you seriously will have no time to use this skill. Personally, the iframe is helpful, but a simple tumble will do with feint/parry as a follow up.

Dask Kick MAX: I usually go with lv7 for 14 sec CD to be the same as Line Drive after 20 bubbles, but I had the extra SP to put in.

Side Kick: I didn't even have this skill before 93 cap. Again, no time.

MP Rec Passive: This is a must for Parry will consume your MP very fast, even with a saint in the party.

SWORDMASTER:

Parry lv2: Uses up a LOT of MP. Use a tumble MP recovery crest (+3k MP) if you are spamming this skill off CD and can't clear a stage fast enough, solo, or without a saint. Otherwise, you wont need this if you are experienced.

Hacking Stance lv1: Still useless, you will not have any time to use this skill, even for the right click only.

Eclipse MAX: This is a personal favorite of mine plus it's so fast, so instant and chains very well with other skills you can use this skill any time you want. Plus the damage buff is really nice to it. (Ty DN)

Courageous Shout MAX: Obvious reasons. I like calling this Brave more so you'll see more of that as you go on.

Luring Slice MAX: Had extra SP and the damage buff is insane compared to before.

NOTE
    You do not need Cyclone Slash anymore. It takes too much time to cast and we have Brave awakening now which gives 10 bubbles upon hitting an enemy.

Gladiator:

Simple, max everything.

Awakening:

Parry Awakening:
    Still a 5 second CD but you don't have to get hit to activate it anymore. You just have to press on the skill and left click to launch 2 attacks. You must be close too for the slash wave isn't there anymore. This skill should be used off of CD at any time.

Triple Slash Awakening: Skill is not worth it. Cast time has been increased and you will notice it. I'm not talking about the extra 2 slashes it's the time in between that feels a bit slower. It takes too much time to cast so just stick with just the EX and Side Dodge the hell out of everything.

Brave Awakening: Gives 10 bubbles when use. You must hit something with a hitbox in order to get the bubbles (so 11 bubbles) and by hitbox I mean anything will work. Statues, enemies, pillars. Just not crates and barrels lol.

Forward Thrust Awakening: This skill pretty much got a massive buff. Hold on W to cast an instant standard FT, but the iframe is gone since you wont be moving back first. This is ok though for you have other follow ups such as Tumble, Feint and Parry which is all you really need tbh thanks to the very low CD of each skill. Heal's 3% of your max HP per use. Only 1 hit will heal 3% so after you land the first hit, that will heal, but not the remaining hits. If you don't hold onto W then you'll do the last two slashes of Triple Slash but you have to be close to your target. First slash does 1 hit and the second does 2.

Side Dodge: Skill is very useful but tough to master. I highly recommend practicing this skill. Deals 4 hits max. First hit is the strongest, and gets weaker as the more hits you deal.

Hyper Drive: Again, hard to master, but very strong in terms of damage. However, this is skill only the second best skill for Gladiator for Coup catches up and goes over Hyper Drive based on DPS meter after reaching 60% of target's HP and onward.

Are you excited?

Post your build's here!!!
    IGN: Skroler
    Server: NA
    Discord: Joni #4220

Time for dat tumble mp plate

and rip hacking stance
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

My build is pretty much the same, except I have sweeping kick instead of drop kick (old habits die hard). Until they do something with TS cast time, EX is best to have.
      Elegant and Powerful
      -TragicGod ~ Gladiator-
      -LordTragedy ~ Saint-

Comment

Working...
      X