Police sword worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police sword worth it?

Here are my stats (LOL), just wondering if with my current nx set and all if getting a police sword would be worth it or not? :3

Please help me, I suck at this game!

I wouldn't break your set bonus just for the weapon. I don't believe it'll actually improve you much, and even so the returns are minimal compared to getting other pieces to improve your stats. If you want it go for it, otherwise I wouldn't.

Comment

The police sword almost has the stats of a full non-ED costume set alone... For you, it depends on the way in which you would get this sword.

If you have a weapon coupon from before, and saved it (I did this), get the sword. If not, do not go out of your way to buy it.

Something to note... The gains from the police set scale with your stats. For example, a player in blue gear obtaining the police set vs a player in lgrades obtaining the police set are two very different things. Factor in the cost of the police set and it is not worth buying at all unless you already have good base stats.

Side tip:

If you ever want to decide whether or not something is worth buying, create a gold to damage ratio. Think "does this item give me the most damage for the amount spent", and if the answer is yes then buy it. Otherwise, figure out what will and buy that instead.

Wow i got sidetracked... Don't buy the sword lmao.. If you get it for free sell it, if you are thinking of buying it... invest the gold elsewhere. That conflicts with my first sentence, but this sentence becomes invalid if you increase your stats so... I will leave you to make of this what you will.

Comment

Working...
      X