Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sooooooo petition to return HMS cooldown to 6 again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sooooooo petition to return HMS cooldown to 6 again?

dont know why it was changed to 24, the skill isnt even that strong
    Discord: Sir_Nexus#5463
    LK: NexusDragon
    LK: Chapters
    LK: NexusReborn
    AH: Master
    BM: Colourful
    Saint: NexusRaiju
    Saint: NexusAtlas
    Saint: Depths
    BD: NexusUri
    Barb: NexusBehemth
    IW: NexusYuki
    DA: NexusFyre
    GM: NexusRobot
    Sniper: NexusGaia

Reaper: NexusPhoenix
    RM: Marshmallow
    Tink: Squishu
    Valk: NexusAura
    Patrona: NexusAyva
    Hunter: NexusAngel
    OE: TheGoddess
    BP: HeavyHeart

:thonking: something doesn't seem right about this

Comment

Other servers have had this change for 4+ months and haven't seemed to mind it.
      http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Comment

• Nexus
        Nexus commented
        Editing a comment
        huh, from people ive talked to in game, they hate it, i dont like it either. the skill isnt op or anything, just seems like an unnecessary change

Overall it's a buff for the class. My dps increased after changes, but Idk why they changed. I think it was to kill the nonex build. People in other servers use that.build more than we do. Yeah going to miss how easy it was to clear monster and the smexy transition from ps to hms to eclipse. Ps to eclipse is ugly ._.

Comment

In terms of general damage I'm fairly confident this was a buff as our general MATK increases in trade for HMS, so the consistency of our DPS shoots upward.

Can't say for certain though, I enjoy it because it helps in PvP as the cooldown was reduced from freaking 45 to like 32, which is a welcome change since it was only good for SA tanking in the first place in PvP.

Idk many that dislike the new HMS revamp, but that's probably because I PvP and most currently PvPing moonlords can't tell what happens to any skill besides nado and eclipse.

Comment

Before the change hms exi would be my #1 dps skill, and even though I played a very hms-oriented lk, my dps still went up with the change because you can easily mbd off cd and smash every 14 seconds. You just gotta get used to the new playstyle, if we had the other buffs and still had 6 sec hms lk would be insanely op.

Comment

For one, hms was a very strong skill and it still is, if you dont know how strong your skills actually are then you arent following a proper LK dps rotation. HMS pre patch would be tied for first with my MBD EX. The 24second change is nothing to be complained about. Its still up every third rotation and this "LK nerf" was a direct buff to every other skill that we have. 10% more intellect that mbd doesnt consume, 12% more magic damage from our new mastery 2. Overall, in a golem standpoint, it was a 10-20mil dps gain. Those that complain about this HMS change are the ones too scared to mbd constantly. Sure it makes you vulnerable, but that just adds to the fun. If we need new rotations or something I can make a video and post about it if it wasnt done already.

Edit: Also, forgot to mention, for all you hms lovers, your hms actually does more board damage now than it did before. Sure it may not be used as often BUT it does not consume bubbles meaning you dont lose the 5% bonus intellect damage before the skill lands. All in all a very good trade-off and all Lunar Knight's do not have a reason to complain about it since it was 24 second cooldown before 93 cap as well.
            Last edited by GreenmercyLK; 01-23-2017, 12:57 PM.
            IGN: GreenmercyLK

Discord: GreenAnodyne#7700

Comment

• AlucardCloud
              AlucardCloud commented
              Editing a comment
              +1 If you can't deal as much, or more dmg than you did before, just re learn rotation . Overall I'd agree its more of a buff than a nerf, and I personally like the play style more, all you old school lks know what i mean I feel like I'm playing 50 cap lk again, when i really liked the class and why is stayed one over glad. As for it making you more vulnerable, just learn to use it better xD there are ways to deal with it, like moving right, when you started left when you use ex and even canceling it xD

• GreenmercyLK
              GreenmercyLK commented
              Editing a comment
              You should not be plating or +1'ing halfmoon slash AT ALL anymore, +1 MBD from plate and just pick up IDN U or IDN L earring, much more dps that way

• AlucardCloud
              AlucardCloud commented
              Editing a comment
              The +1 was for what you said xD, and I know this is why, I never bothered with an hms tech in the first place :x

AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

No problem with HMS. Good luck getting a change, even if all LK's in NA hated it
              | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

why isnt this thread dead? lol eh would like smaller cd, but yea gotten used to it, dont care, not like they're gonna change it

LF> end thread button
                Discord: Sir_Nexus#5463
                LK: NexusDragon
                LK: Chapters
                LK: NexusReborn
                AH: Master
                BM: Colourful
                Saint: NexusRaiju
                Saint: NexusAtlas
                Saint: Depths
                BD: NexusUri
                Barb: NexusBehemth