Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be the difference in damage between MBD and MBD EX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be the difference in damage between MBD and MBD EX?

1. hmm so what would be for best damage I wonder? Each number of bubble increased 1% int. When you use MBD EX, you're using 30 bubbles, which leaves you with 20 bubbles (only 20% int +) and considering that you're going to be using other skills, during the cool down of MBD EX, the meager 20% int bonus will kill the combined damages other skills. You can throw tornadoes to increase the bubble but they have cool down too and the usage of MBD EX will once again quickly drain 30 bubbles..

2. Using just regular MBD won't consume any bubble, so you can keep up with 50 bubble and with HMS EX having 6 sec cool down consuming 5 bubble and another 1 hms of 5 bubble consumed from instant, results in 10 bubble consumed but they can be filled up quickly using 1 tornado skill which recovers 10 bubble to get you to maximum (considering that we have 3 different tornado skills thanks to awakening, we can get bubble to max quickly). With bubble at max, you can spam with other magic skills during the cool down of MBD or HMS EX...

3. Not sure which one brings out the most damage, should I leave out MBD EX or raise it?
    Last edited by goflvhxj963; 09-28-2016, 06:12 PM.

This is my Skill build that i'll be running and my reason from a guide i wrote.
    "My reasons for not taking Moon Blade Dance EX is that running Moon Blade Dance EX, will make your bubble gain very inconsistent. With the new EX it makes Moon Blade Dance a 6 second cooldown and consumes 30 bubbles. In using MBD EX, you will not be at the 50 Bubble mark very often if you are using your MBD EX optimally. The way i see it is that, if you have your MBD EX off of cooldown a lot longer than its cooldown is, you aren’t getting the optimal damage output out of it and lose overall dps. Smash X overall is better to focus around, reason being that it has a lot higher board damage and a lot more reliable burst.
    With MBD EX however, you're bubble passive will be around 15-20 stacks. 30 consumption for MBD EX and another 5 for Halfmoon Slash/Halfmoon Slash instant.

In return of losing the MBD EX cooldown change, I run a MBD Cooldown plate to make up for it. Although it is only saving 2.8 seconds (14 to 11.2), it fits into the skill rotation better and in return i get 30% bonus intellect from passive."
    IGN: GreenmercyLK

Discord: GreenAnodyne#7700

Comment

Working...
    X