[Fanfic] The Navigator's Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fanfic] The Navigator's Way

Look. I'm sure you already know. My name is Saito, a Divine Order Saint and former Lorekeeper under the Fifth Division. Even though that division was under the direct command of Ignacio before he turned out to be cultist scum, that doesn't mean they hold any sway over me. Enoc wouldn't have let me continue my work if he thought otherwise. Although, sometimes I wonder how things would have turned out had he cast me out of the Order. Perhaps I would have never learned of the Navigator's Way, and such misfortune would have never befallen our group or the city of Saint's Haven, to be framed, chained and then humiliated before you all now.

Do I actually have any regrets? Not at all. Such thoughts would admit defeat. I would have never met such reliable companions and friends otherwise. As Vahr has likely told you by now, what you seek is now far beyond your reach. I may not be the leader of this group, but know this: You won't gain anything from me, much less any of the others.

~The Navigator's Way~

(Before anyone asks, I'm still largely using old NA terminology. As in, I'm still going to refer to the Sorceresses as the 'Astral Coven' instead of 'Fairystar'. The entries link to each chapter, hosted off-site because of the 10k character per post limit this forum enforces.)

Entry #1: "You'd better pay attention, or overcompensating hammer guy is going to make you AND your relics orbit the city. And that's something only I'm supposed to do."
    Entry #2: "Trango? That's like, a codename for some kind of crazy cultist dance club, right?"
    Entry #3: "Have you ever heard of the saying, 'Know thy Enemy?' Surely Ignacio would have told you that much." (Coming Soon)
    Last edited by SaitoHikari; 01-03-2017, 01:31 AM.

[Reserved in case I ever hit the dumb character limit.]

Also, for those interested, here's a link to the first fanfic I wrote, League of the Unfortunate, an incomplete story that I had written way back in 2011-2013, mostly during the 40 cap era. My second fanfic, Trial by Fire, will remain lost, for half of the chapters are essentially irretrievable.

League/Trial and Navigator will not exist in the same universe. Navigator is to be its own story.
    Last edited by SaitoHikari; 01-02-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

The second chapter is up!

(Don't actually expect me to keep up this pace, I'm aiming for at least 1-2 chapters per week.)

Comment

Working...
      X