L>Guild to join after transfer [Aus-player]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L>Guild to join after transfer [Aus-player]

Seeing the new forums are open, thought I would post here to see what sort of guilds are open
    If you ignore the first few days after transfer, 99% of my playtime will be during the night time (according to GMT+10 timezone) - so yes, I am an Australian.
    I am more of a "sit down and chat" rather than a "let's run stuff non-stop". Though I like to run stuff time to time
    Completely PvE. I have no talents in PvP (that said, not that great in PvE either).
    I am rather lazy as well. If I can avoid any of those crazy... recruitment process sort of thing... yes the one with all those questionnaires and stuff... formal applications? I just want a rather laid-back, fun type guild that helps each other
    I am not sure what else to type here... if anyone in case of a miracle happens to be interested in taking me, please tell me what else I should provide.
    And uhm....yes. Otherwise, wish you all the best fun after server transfer. Let us properly revive this game for NA.
    Be fair to me, and I will be fair to you.

Join us, we have become an Australian guild in the past month. Our Australians are more active than our North American players.

https://discord.gg/TeC78

Please talk to Temu as he is the Australian Officer responsible for recruiting Aussies
    Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Join us ^-^.a new guild for 93 cap. We're a mixed guild, made up of mericans and aussies. Going to be pretty chilled with awesome members and drama free~ PVE and PVP, Friendly and Nest
      https://discord.gg/2xd5zh2
      You can PM me in game, Makkii ~

Discord: MinMin#5042

Comment

Thank you so far for the offers! Still considering so please keep the offers coming ^^
        Be fair to me, and I will be fair to you.

Comment

Working...
        X