Returning Player LF Guild!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Player LF Guild!

Hello! My name is Rowi, and I'm a returning player to Dragon Nest. I took a long break, but after seeing the most recent patch notes and updates, I figured I would once again play DN. My main character is a lv 95 Spirit Dancer named Rachale. Naturally I will be out of the loop for some things, such as gear, but I am both a quick learner and very eager to help others and improve my skills and gear. I'd love to join a guild that can help accomplish my goal of getting back into the game, meeting new friends to do various runs with, and generally having fun.

And no, I'm not going to ask for new gear just to be given to me. That's lame. I want to earn it, so it's all the most enjoyable when I finally get the whole set I need. Same with gold and all the fun jazz. I want to do runs with people and once again enjoy the game I have played since the Lv 50 cap days.

Anyways, I'll be getting a new job soon, so I might have a few schedule changes to work out, but as of right now, I am usually around at about 1am Central to about 5pm Cental, though on occasion I can stay up later and/or wake up earlier. Depends on how many people are on that I enjoy playing with~ Hit me up if you'd like me in your guild, or if you just want a friend to play DN with! I promise I don't bite... too hard!
Working...
X