casual guild?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• casual guild?

hey there! hope this is alright to post, but i'm currently looking for some people who might want to start a guild with me!
    i have a guild with some of my friends already on one character, but i thought it'd be cool to find some other people through DN that i could play with too!

anyways, i'm looking for people to create a really casual guild together. nothing too hardcore, as i'm a pretty easygoing player myself.
    two of my main characters are:
    -level 31 acrobat (archer)
    -level 22 patrona (machina)

i'm totally cool with anyone joining regardless of skill level! whether you're completely new or a veteran player, it doesn't matter to me - as long as we have fun together! personally i used to play back in 2014/2015 and i've recently picked it back up again.

i don't really have any set rules other than "don't join if you're a bad person". such as, if you're bigoted, prejudiced, or just not an open minded person, i'd rather not form a guild with you. sorry!

buuuut yeah! we can figure out more details as we go along, such as a guild name and all that jazz. i'll most likely set up a skype group or discord server too, so that we can talk! if you're interested, feel free to reply to this or message me and i can give you either my skype or discord!

thanks!!
Working...
X