Returning Player looking for a Guild.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Player looking for a Guild.

Hello there! I'm a returning play to DN! I'm don't consider myself a hard core player in it, I just love the game a lot.

I have 4 characters that I consider my mains, but I do play one the very most, who I call my Super Main.

I'm a very active player, but not too big of a fan of PvP. I'm mainly looking for friends and people to chat with while I'm online all day long. ( I have no Real Life). I'm a shy person, so I won't talk a whole lot in the guild chat. It make me very nervous. I do have a discord, but I will probably not talk in it. I'm very shy person , who panics and sometimes cries when talking to strangers. It'll take time for me to adjust. I was in a guild for about 7 hours, but the one player/officers kept pressuring me into talking on discord. I left, when no one was online. In time I will be talkative but not at first.
    I have good knowledge of the game, I did loose 3 Max Lvls when the switching was happening, since I had lost internet due to moving. I'm extremely friendly when I'm approach and positive.

The character I am looking for a guild for is right now, Level 50, Elementalist - PinkSin .

Please before inviting me, let know about your guild. Requirements and rules. Even what's it about. Thank you very much!

Have a positively adorable day~!
    Last edited by PrincessPromising; 06-08-2017, 02:19 PM.

just wondering, for the guild you are interested in joining, how big of a guild are you looking for?

Comment

Hey! Do you still happen to need a guild? I could tell you more about mine ^^

Discord would probably be best contact Jelly#4622

Comment

Working...
      X