X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an Active and Friendly Guild

Hello everyone =)

It's been awhile since I've played Dragon Nest ^_^

And, well, Dragon Nest happens to be one of my most favorite played games all-time!

I really do love the combat and fast-paced action, anime graphics, and features Dragon Nest has.

And I REALLY want to get back into this game again!

But, it isn't fun without a guild!

And, I happen to be looking for an ACTIVE and FRIENDLY guild =D

I would love a supportive, helpful, and very friendly guild of people to be able to team up with and have a blast together.

Please add me to your ranks <3

I promise to be active in-game and work hard to achieve success for my character(s) and reach end-game and group up with you guys and help everyone/the guild out!

One very important thing, what is your guild's main timezone? Like, which timezone is most of the people in your guild in?
    I would very much like a guild to be around my timezone, GMT -5, in the USA.

Welcome Back to DN. I am an officer in the Blues guild and we are seeking active players. A little bit about us is that we do a lot of content together and have 4 raid teams, if that is the sort of thing you are interested in. Our guild is maxed level and has most of the buffs and boosts activated. However, we are only accepting maxed level characters right now due to limited space remaining in our guild. If you would like to join us at Blues we would be open arms. Good Luck.

Comment

I'm sorry Winna
      I'm probably to late for your guild... so,
      would anyone else care to recruit a newbie like me? <3
      I really want to start this game up and make new friends and find a new family/guild to call home.

Sorry again Winna
      A short time after I posted here, I was just unable to play anything at all for the rest of the year, but I'm back now!

Comment

Working...
      X