Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genie View Post
    Leftist talking points
    "The truth is that Trump honestly believes all Mexicans are drug dealing rapists."
    Illegal...immigrants..
    "He wants to deport thousands, ruin a ton of families."
    They are here illegally.
    Yeah I guess there should just be amnesty for everyone. And an open border while we're at it.
    Supporting a candidate =/= agreeing with everything they say. Circular logic with no basis, for everyone all day on DN forumns. Lovely
    So you're saying that there is no smuggling on the border and there is no rape on the border especially in regard to illegal immigration? If not none, would you say there is little??
    Finding it hard to understand how any of this is even racism.

"Insulting Muslims" as an example of racism. This is the link you're so eager to provide lol. Muslim is not even a race ROFL. Gotta love that professional leftist media.

I don't even blame anyone for having this kind of view. This is where biased media gets you.

@ me next time bro
    im not on this account

Comment

• Genie
      Genie commented
      Editing a comment
      Too lazy , if you know I'm talking about you and things you've said, then why would you need me to @ you in the first place? Lovely logic you've got there.

I rather answer here I hate the little gray background in the comment section. No bueno
    ""So you're saying that there is no smuggling on the border and there is no rape on the border especially in regard to illegal immigration? If not none, would you say there is little??"
    So you're saying there's no rape, drug dealing, etc, in the united states by White People(TM)? "

Pretty sure every race of people commit these crimes. Nobody is exempt, and it has never been implied that there was a race that was exempt. Regardless of that, we're talking about crimes on the border primarily committed by illegal immigrants. Hence why I said "in regard to illegal immigration" in the origin of my question. So asking whether or not people in the united states commit these crimes is a pretty blatant dodge tactic to the question I've asked. I'm asking whether or not you believe the amount of rape and smuggling on the border is a significant amount or not?

Comment

Genie
      - The average age of rapists at arrest is 31. Fifty-two percent are white; twenty-two percent of imprisoned rapists report that they are married. (SOO, 1997)
      - While about 80% of all victims are white, minorities are somewhat more likely to be attacked. Lifetime rate of rape/attempted rape (women) based on 1998 NVAWS:
      • All: 17.6% (approx. 1 in 5)
      • White: 17.7%
      • Black: 18.8%
      • Asian.Pacific Islander: 6.8%
      • Am. Indian/Alaskan: 34.1%
      • Mixed Race: 24.4%
      http://www.sarsonline.org/resources-...s-laws-statics

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people," Trump said in his announcement speech. June 2015.
      Nowhere does he say anything about illegal immigrants. He says "its people" referring to Mexicans. He does not specify.

You say a whole lot but if I remember correctly you've provided 0 credible sources. You wanna try that, maybe? I'm always open to a read from another view.

Btw, nice job only pointing out things that fit your argument. As you'd say, lovely logic you've got there. Continue to ignore the rest.
      im not on this account

Comment

Did you even watch his speech? Lol I'm going to assume not. He did specify good try though.

This is really not a contest of who rapes more. I'm asking you a very simple question which you are dodging at the best of your ability. So you're saying that rapes that happen on the border do not matter as much as rapes that happen in america?

"You say a whole lot but if I remember correctly you've provided 0 credible sources."
        What would I need to provide a source for exactly? I asked a question lol. Meanwhile you've dodged the idea of your credible source mislabelling a religion as a race. And you've also dodged a question about whether or not you simply think the amount of crime is significant on the border. Its a simple yes I think there is a lot of crime, or no I don't believe there is a lot of crime. But you've made it seem like it is such an incriminating thing to answer.

His speechvvv
        "When do we beat Mexico at the border? They're laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they're killing us economically.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems.

(APPLAUSE)

Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people,..." and i'm sure you know the rest.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...sidential-bid/

Edit: So are you saying you had the link and you just missed the part completely where he mentions the border? He mentions it BEFORE and after the paragraph. You have to be some type of specialized idiot who needs special clarification in order to know he's talking about illegal immigrants. There is quite literally nobody who disagrees with that fact lol.
        Here's one of your "credible" sources sourcing his speech and referring to it as his views on the border and immigration lul
        http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e60d31dd2126
        Last edited by Genie; 11-10-2016, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Yawn I mean if you're going to disagree on one of the most obvious things he's said then I'd rather get back to Dishonored 2. There is nobody democrat nor republican who disagrees on the idea that he is specifically talking about immigration and border crime in this speech specifically. And with your ~credible source~ to prove it. IT WASN'T EVEN ON THE LIST OF RACIST THINGS HE'S SAID IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST FROM YOUR "CREDIBLE" SOURCE LOL
          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e60d31dd2126
          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf777e83

Comment

Okay, I was originally considering coming back into this thread to see if there was a civil conversation I could have about how our country could only go downhill the moment the two main candidates were finalized (believe me, if it was anyone besides Hillary OR Trump for either party, I would have voted for them in a heartbeat (especially if it was Bernie as the Democratic nominee, since he honestly DID seem better than the ones we ended up with)). But it looks like the only thing here is supporters of both political parties going at each other's throats (which is not at all surprising, considering it's a tradition that's been happening after practically EVERY presidential election ever since the invention of the television). So as an independent voter who's not tied to either party, I probably shouldn't linger in this thread any longer and wait until the 2020 election when we'll (hopefully) have some better nominees.

Comment

• Genie
              Genie commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm also an independent voter. Some people are okay with basing an argument on false talking points from liberal media. And some people aren't.

• SaitoHikari
              SaitoHikari commented
              Editing a comment
              Genie: "Independent voter"

> constantly argues on the side of the right while making condescending "lol ignorant leftist/I'm smarter than sheep who listen to the liberal media" remarks.

Sure, cool story bro. I've seen plenty of your type before, you're not fooling anyone.

Ouch, one of the most racist politician already having alot of power (will influence Trump overrall direction), it hurts... Do we need another Martin Luther King ? Feels like you guys are about to go backward to the similar mentality people had toward black people when they were slaves or just down-graded for being a different color :/.
            Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
            IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Oh god, the vice-president believes smoking doesn't kill... As much as I want to respect those who voted for Trump, it's just getting worse barely 24 hours after elections

http://www.iflscience.com/editors-bl...smoking-kill

EDIT : https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...on-december-19

That petition might work things out for you guys....
              Last edited by Axxon; 11-10-2016, 08:38 PM.
              Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
              IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

And people question why my opinion of the DN community slides ever lower.

I'm so glad I'm no longer a moderator. At least I wouldn't have to listen to people coming to me from both sides being triggered and demanding for me to do something about it. My overall inaction on most matters mainly stemmed from a feeling that, quite frankly, half the reports were from people trying to play community politics anyway, and stepping in was a waste of time.

If there's one bright spot of a potential Trump presidency, it's that the upcoming chaos is going to wake a lot of people up on both sides. Although I think the side that's going to get shook the most isn't going to be the one that most think will be.

If Medicare ends up getting trashed, I see a LOT of blood happening. And I speak this as someone that works in Pharmacy. Tell me how amusing it is to have voted for Trump only to find out that the maintenance medications for your diabetes are suddenly going to go from dollars a month to hundreds, and most people have to keep taking them to LIVE. You thought the EpiPen scandal was bullshit? Ya'll better be fighting against crap like that happening to all medications.

Any hope I have of this NOT being an absolute disaster hinges on Trump NOT being a puppet of Pence and the awful cabinet that he's proposed so far. Ironically I have FAR less of a problem with Trump compared to the establishment Republican cronies that he's considering electing into higher positions.
                Last edited by SaitoHikari; 11-10-2016, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Giving an opinion on political matters triggers you. I'm sorry you're so intolerant to the views of others. I personally don't care whether or not someone likes either or candidate, but if you using biased talking points you deserve to get proven wrong. Go and cry me a river.
                  Better yet go make a safe space where you and your intolerant friends can go.
                  Why are you guys so whiny and sensitive? Riddle me that.
                  " ironically I see that more of the people using alt right talking points today happen to be the same people that got 'triggered' the most back on the Nexon forums."
                  Barely posted on old forum. Alt right "talking points" really isn't a thing lul. Just say right wing.....Awkward insult #2
                  Idk why you guys are taking this so personally. Stop being a bunch of babies.

Comment

• LunarForce
                    LunarForce commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well Said Mr/Ms. Educated Genie.

Bias has no place in a discussion of Government. It only leads to democrats killing trump supporters and rioting small businesses and firebombing neighborhood's. (Actually Happening Right Now)

Democrats are proving Trump Right with all their actions across the country right now.

I find that to be amusing.

I actually had a pretty enlightening chat with Panding regarding all of this, and perhaps I must admit, I did actually fall into the trap of being ultra left in terms of social issues. Because guess what, when you call someone an idiot, and the other side fires back, both sides just slide even further into crazy territory. And that's what happened in this election on a national scale.

Solutions and common ground DO exist. But as it turns out, the irony is that the internet not only serves as the best way to share information, it is also the best safe space in existence.

Genie and Lunar should actually talk to Panding about it, because their posts aren't helping.

Comment

The dodging in this thread is serious. You know what they say about the heat and the kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Genie View Post
                      The dodging in this thread is serious. You know what they say about the heat and the kitchen
                      Actually admitting I was somewhat wrong is somehow dodging. And you decided to imply something highly sexist in there too. Good going.

You're only really proving my point.

Or, in more obvious terms, how much longer you want to keep going in such circles will determine how much rope you want to use to hang yourself with.
                      Last edited by SaitoHikari; 11-11-2016, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Genie
                        Genie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen is not sexist lul...
                        I was reflecting on the overall thread. I could care less what you have to say honestly? What were you talking about again?
                        Last edited by Genie; 11-11-2016, 12:46 AM.

• SaitoHikari
                        SaitoHikari commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wow, the irony actually hurts.

• Genie
                        Genie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm not dodging what you're saying though if anything the only thing you said about me was something involving your own epihpany. So? Yeah i went to talk to panding and he had generally nothing to say to me. Happy now? Hows the police report btw? You know the question I asked on the what second page? You've yet to actually add anything to any conversation. I don't feel inclined to respond to someone who just wants to feel acknowledged.

In responding to the above thread, how's this?

It's time to come to terms that Trump is going to be our president. However, it should become very clear, Trump actually isn't going to be the one in power.

Look at his picks for cabinet. All establishment Republicans. All guaranteed to be more of the same, or the ones that will actually send the country into a death spiral.

If Trump is ever to be a good president by liberal standards (or hell, the standards of anyone who actually cares about government corruption), we shouldn't be looking to boot out Trump. What we should really work towards is to boot out Pence and his friends, the establishment with actual experience and power. If everyone cares that much about sticking it to the establishment, then at the very least, make sure Trump isn't going to end up being a puppet of it.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton...mpb#.ee0v8W42R

A lot of these are very disgusting names EVERYONE should be worried about.
                      Last edited by SaitoHikari; 11-11-2016, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X