Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While we wait for the transfer, Where all my story writers at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While we wait for the transfer, Where all my story writers at?

I have a universe called the exile verse a shared universe with my friend's universe the Essence verse.

The First story takes place in present day ands the main character of my story is a 14 yo girl named Sara Ozzie.

who goes into a inter dimensional rift in the world called The Land of Sleep (Why her last name is based on Oz as in The Wizard of Oz)

I write my story in a light novel kind of style.

Sara's inner thoughts

[My head is pounding harder than it has ever done before, I feel sick and my body is in a cold sweat.
    I can hear footsteps behind me and yelling in my general direction, but my ears are ringing from the fall and the sound of a crash. Rocks are falling and the ground shakes,
    my body feels the vibrations from the earth cracking.]

-w-)b

Questions to answer:

Whats your universe called?

Whats your story about?

Who's your main character?

Whats your writing style?
    Last edited by Eliel; 09-28-2016, 11:10 PM.

are you writing a book? like a personal project?

Comment

i love writing, i have running thoughts at night so i dont sleep a lot, but i dont write down a lot of stuff i love to think up. i am working on some of my own stories myself though and ive found this to be extremely helpful with shaping my story and my characters
      http://channel101.wikia.com/wiki/Sto...per_Basic_Shit
      one of my favorite stories ive thought up is about an immortal girl whose personality has been split into fragments. shes actually the number 1 menace of the world but she doesnt know it, neither does the people she meet/the supporting characters around her. the story starts out with her trapped in a "witching well" that shes been in for thousands of years, and when a boy comes by and takes her out she is in a completely different world than what she remembers. like aang the avatar, but much darker.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty McNinja View Post
        are you writing a book? like a personal project?
        More like a shared universe, think marvel cinematic universe or DC or Marvel Comics just with anime elements mixed in. The story is personal but the universe itself isn't, I have been working on it for 3 years with the help of a group of friends. We are willing to expand the universe out of the main continuity, but only with people who are willing to compromise with the universe set rules.

I will say though it started out as a personal project but it just grew and grew and grew. The amount of characters we have thought up backstories on are sometimes astounding to me. I would have never though it would take me a good 30 mins just to explain one freaking character XD.

Originally posted by irene View Post
        i love writing, i have running thoughts at night so i dont sleep a lot, but i dont write down a lot of stuff i love to think up. i am working on some of my own stories myself though and ive found this to be extremely helpful with shaping my story and my characters
        http://channel101.wikia.com/wiki/Sto...per_Basic_Shit
        one of my favorite stories ive thought up is about an immortal girl whose personality has been split into fragments. shes actually the number 1 menace of the world but she doesnt know it, neither does the people she meet/the supporting characters around her. the story starts out with her trapped in a "witching well" that shes been in for thousands of years, and when a boy comes by and takes her out she is in a completely different world than what she remembers. like aang the avatar, but much darker.
        Thanks maybe this can help me with some future balance of my characters as I say there's always room for improvement.
        Last edited by Eliel; 10-15-2016, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliel View Post

More like a shared universe, think marvel cinematic universe or DC or Marvel Comics just with anime elements mixed in. The story is personal but the universe itself isn't, I have been working on it for 3 years with the help of a group of friends. We are willing to expand the universe out of the main continuity, but only with people who are willing to compromise with the universe set rules.

I will say though it started out as a personal project but it just grew and grew and grew. The amount of characters we have thought up backstories on are sometimes astounding to me. I would have never though it would take me a good 30 mins just to explain one freaking character XD.
          how long have you been writing? and do you eventually want to make this into a book/tv series or something?

Comment

About 3 years, but the concept was received 2 years prior. I've just have had some time to retcon a lot of things that didn't work out.

Comment

Working...
            X