X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF>Wrath team to Join.

Hello, My name is Trio ^ ^
    Playing Crusader (DPS)/Saint(HEAL)/Guardian(TANK)
    Currently having 0 team so all my characters are free to take.
    FULL Experienced.
    DM me on Discord for any questions/info.
    Have a good day~
    Discord: Trio#6666

it will be nice if you dont steal team drops

Comment

• Trio
      Trio commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean a fucking U trash armor as "Team split"? LMFAO.
      Name one more team/guild except YOURS does that.

• Trio
      Trio commented
      Editing a comment
      And I dont like the term of "Steal", maybe the leader CHEAP ENOUGH refused to give 8 stamps (Sounds like if he seal it won't cost that 8 stamps LOL) to me who forgot to turn off auto.....OH WAIT A SEC, who tf will turn off auto roll in RuDN Normal??? LOL

• Trio
      Trio commented
      Editing a comment
      "BEST" TEAM LEADER: Bunny :thonking:

Look on the bright side. At least it doesn't say deathless anymore.

Comment

to whoever is considering to recruit this guy in their team, just a heads up. He rolls on split teams on purpose and think it’s funny not to give it back. Just ask people from blues and genesis.

Comment

• Haraya
        Haraya commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean, Even on Blues' main team, Trio's Crusader would probably be the strongest char in the party.
        Considering 50% of Blues party members die during RuDN HC Runs.
        Regardless of the above, I've heard pretty negative things about Trio, so do as you will with him.
        Last edited by Haraya; 02-04-2018, 05:43 AM.

• aaron
        aaron commented
        Editing a comment
        The context here is that he rolled on the normal Rune Dragon run, not the HC. Take it as you will, but in all the normals I've ran in almost all of Rune Dragon's existence, it has been FFA for me and I'm sure more can attest to that. Please do not leave out important details. That being said, Trio is still being aggressive though.

If anything, his attitude here speaks volumes.

FWIW, Trio has died in every single RuDN run I've ever been with him in (on Guard/Saint).

"Guaranteed NO DEATH" smh
      Attached Files

Comment

• schultzaur
        schultzaur commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a reply to what I said, because nothing you said really had anything to do with my latest comment. Infact, it skipped over what it said entirely.

The time period doesn't matter, because he posted "guaranteed no death", then died. 4 times out of 4. Again, I have video proof of his deaths on Guard.

• Shiina
        Shiina commented
        Editing a comment
        Be honestly I don't know why are u arguing this. If u have a video from 2 months ago it can't proof nothing right now. People learn and improve, don't judge a person with ur personal bias.

• whatever
        whatever commented
        Editing a comment
        Stop being like iGaymer. Or u will become another loser

Bitchs please

Last edited by Trio; 02-04-2018, 11:38 AM. Reason: I know people dislike seeing me shits on the page, I'm sorry for that.

Comment

And team "Split"?
        You mean the fucking rudn U armors?

And Genesis? They not even have rudn hc run as guild together LMFAO.
        Please bitchs. Drama more.

Comment

Remember the 25 revives in rudn hc event?
          Not even need 1 revive
          Sometime Im the one who last till time out
          like I said, Drama more.

Last edited by Trio; 02-04-2018, 11:39 AM. Reason: Same

Comment

Even failed mech can't wipe me LMFAO

Lastly, Bunny. Go home suck ur own d1ck. (Do u even have one?)

Comment

• Trio
              Trio commented
              Editing a comment
              1. Always thinking before talking,
              2. You're not the member that involved during that run,
              3. One picture can't explain everything/reasons of failed mech
              4. This picture was support my point "Even failed mech can't wipe me", there's no straight/implied to the point of "making fun of failling the mech"
              5. All those you typed evidences of %hp-based wipe- doesn't make any sense at all rofl

Boy always a boy, grow up, "Also, I've haven't been in a relationship for the past 5 months" get a girl friend, get a life, stop being a life loser.

• schultzaur
              schultzaur commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the "making fun of" part comes into play when you say "LMFAO", post a picture of a team wipe, and then follow it up with "Lastly, Bunny. Go home suck ur own d1ck. (Do u even have one?)"

I'm not sure if you're trying to impress people, but it isn't that surprising that a team wipe that does 80% hp doesn't kill you if you're at 100% hp. Even more unsurprising is that if you're a saint and don't heal the people who below 80% HP, they'll die to a team wipe that does 80% hp.

Thankfully, I have a life - my healer healed me before the %hp-based team wipe. However, I'm not really ready for another serious relationship at the moment. Thanks for the suggestions though!

edit: also, not that it matters, but I think it was actually 3 months! Not sure why I said 5.
              Last edited by schultzaur; 02-04-2018, 10:13 PM.

• Trio
              Trio commented
              Editing a comment
              Well Like I said, you are not the main character. I always heal the hp bar up when I first see people who drop a lot hp. but when its in CD I can't help with it, only the debuff+sigil. at least that's what I've been doing. not sure what your point is. you're more sounding like knowing of every details of how Im playing as saint. You are not the god.
              Also, there's no any direct statement or meaning about LMFAO=making fun of something.
              the first 2 words of your reply at #9.12 was "I think"
              That's your point of view not the statement that will accepted by generals or others.

Oh boy the slander is real here rofl

| Youtube | Twitch | Savage Guild Officer | Apply to Savage Guild |

Comment

• schultzaur
              schultzaur commented
              Editing a comment
              Libel is written, while slander is spoken. That aside, both require that the claims being made are false.

• Xero
              Xero commented
              Editing a comment
              Semantics. And yes I agree, the accusations on Trio are false until I see evidence, Trio has been the only one so far to provide evidence of anything posted here.

• schultzaur
              schultzaur commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not sure if I've said this in this thread, but I've certainly said it elsewhere. I don't really mind if people are bad at the game, or if they're inexperienced. Both of those are understandable. What I mind is when people claim "As title, Fully exp'd and Gears. Guaranteed NO DEATH on Guardian." when they're not fully geared or EXPed and die on guardian.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/co...f-rudn-hc-team

Here's snap shots of a video, Xero:

2nd breath on teammate: https://i.imgur.com/sZ1dy83.png
              3rd breath on relic (or deathbloom): https://i.imgur.com/yEfUM4N.png
              Death to strike of rage: https://i.imgur.com/shN8BHg.png
              Death to sliding step into poison wall at dark energy: https://i.imgur.com/uWZaB8U.png

As I said above, I don't have a video of his deaths on saint. However, to be fair, he didn't Guaranteed NO DEATH on Saint, only on Guardian.

In terms of his "evidence", he posted 8 screen shots of runs. His other screen shots that he posted just confirmed he took Blues' norm splits. You can argue about whether splitting norm is reasonable, but at the end of the day, if that's what the team has decided to do, it doesn't matter if you think it's reasonable or not. Lets go over the run screen shots:

6.2: DarkRoom abused the Veslkud exploit heavily and this was more than likely a ~5-10 minute clear. Gratz! Even if he didn't for this run, Hua/Paro/Snowy/Allie/DarkRoom are geared enough that this would have been a ~10-15 minute clear regardless.
              6.1: Notice how someone left the party. That person was Nado. I know this, because Klorie (LoveKatie's alt) is there and getting carried by him. Nado also heavily abused the Velskud exploit. I think it's pretty obvious, but do I have proof of this? No - so I'll give it to him.
              6.3: "PaPaPanDa has earned the [Clear Rune Dragon Nest!] achievement!" It's a norm run. Gratz.
              8.1: Everyone I know just had fun that week, but props. You managed to live on Saint.
              8.2: Nothing really wrong with this SS. Gratz on living to the end on Guard!
              8.3: He cast Heavenly Judgement at memory mech? Wow, I'm in awe of his skill! /s
              8.4: I'm not sure what this is trying to show? That he got hit at 2nd boss? Really don't understand.
              9.1: His team wiped because he didn't heal beforehand, then bragged about how he lived because he was at full HP.

Out of hundreds of runs, he managed to salvage two screenshots where he managed to live to the end, and another two where he did live to the end, but under suspicious circumstances? I'm not sure what this is trying to prove. All I said was that he's died every run I'VE BEEN IN WITH HIM. I guess out of the hundreds he's done without me he managed to live 4 times.

I don't have the shadow play of his Saint, sorry.

stand for trio

Comment

• Trio
              Trio commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Shiina <33

Trio never died in my run at least
            One day I will wake up with Paro the love of my life
            We will play some DN and everything will be alright
            - ✨
            (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

Comment

Locking the thread. Way too much drama here. If you want to take Trio to your raid, message him directly.

Comment

Working...
              X