Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LETS DIE TOGETHER (newbienest)

Discord: https://discord.gg/MXUhVGw

Hi, are you new to the game and cap like me? Just joined after the move out of interest and find that you've been missing out? Don't even know what a raid is? Just came back after a hiatus to witness a non-Nexoned game? And as a result, have no group or knowledge or gear to move past Theano gear? This thread was made in memory of you! And me! RIP

But to be a little more serious, this is a thread made for a bunch of newbies/oldbies like us to gather and learn/do nests together. In other words, a raid environment where you can start off as clumsy and skillless as humanly possible and slowly work with other fools like you and me to learn to flex your raid muscle and eventually form or break off to join a real raiding group. The only pressure there is is to get better at your own pace. And to have some fun.

To start off, I am thinking of doing TKN and RDN normal. If we wipe miserably, no worries. The point of this recruitment is to get a group that is okay with that, and good with retrying as many times as needed.

More than that, I'd like for the group to help each other get up to pace to the current meta in the game. It won't be a responsibility or anything, but think of it as helping a teammate out. If this garners enough interest, I'll create a discord for it where we can help each other in day-to-day tasks whenever we feel like it. I'll be honest, I'm poorly geared and many of us are the same. Help speeds things up. i.e. if you're a fresh 93, I'll fork over any spare theano pieces I have and run abyss rhadames with you.

This in itself is a pretty casual concept, so if you are short on time, don't be afraid to consider joining! If you're already a seasoned nester and are interested in helping in any way, you would be highly, highly appreciated. Even if you have on-the-spot advice to put in this thread, I welcome it.

thanks, men and lady

also Q: why don't you just join a guild A: i have a situation where i want to have my cake and eat it too

tl;dr: can't get into raid parties? you in
    Last edited by Darumy; 11-03-2016, 01:38 AM.

(reserved for a resource masterlist)
    (remember, if you don't meet gear thresholds, please still consider joining! we'll help each other get there ye)

FAQ

Q: What is the minimum stat/gear threshold for running RDN?
    A: "...rdn normal is 75k minimum as elemental class/converted, assuming you're skilled, and 80k is more standard, and 1.5 mil hp. RDNHC is 100k minimum if skilled, and 120k for a more comfortable clear, with 1.8 mil hp. It's a lvl 80 raid after all.150k is recommended for for IDN with 2 mil hp" [x].

Guides

RDN Guide (with videos) by TzuShocK
    TKN Guide by thenfluxx
    Last edited by Darumy; 10-27-2016, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Hey there!

Are you still looking for people to join you? If so, my friend and I are interested! We are oldies but due to busy schedules in the past couple of years we have been unable to keep up with DN content except for capping. We are also crappily geared! (WE FEEL YOU, BRUH). We were also planning to make a small guild where people help each other gear and do stoof together (only 3 peeps atm but 1 left for a 6 weeks trip so we have been doing everything duo and it's painfully slow with crap gears :C)

If you are still looking for people contact us on discord: usux#6301

Comment

Count me in as well \o/

Comment

Count me in too! Who should we contact in game? :O
          Last edited by BitterPlanet; 10-30-2016, 11:56 AM.
          ~ Hai ~

Comment

INTEREST....grabs hands BitterPlanet QQAllNight Sexy Beast

My IGN is Daruma, feel free to add and I'll add back asap! And heheh I have a 3-man "guild" for this game too, I like playing with my friends but I'd also like to do raids and things.

So far there's 7 people with one out because she got a bug (or got flagged as a bot and cant attack in dungeons lmao). god pls send us our 8t- WAIT SEXY BEAST BRINGING THEIR CREW WE GOT THIS
            Last edited by Darumy; 10-30-2016, 02:47 PM.

Comment

RDN Requirements are before class Mastery / Passives are applied by the way.
              For what that means is that classes like Tempests get a straight 50% damage buff in town.
              Meaning if they have 80k that pushes them up to 120k
              My NA Join Date: 9/28/2016 F2P

My Characters~

IGN - Guild

Gladiators ( Gave away IGN Gladiator ) - Vengeance

Discord

Zeniator#1756

Current Stats~ To be updated @ Xmas

Comment

Darumy
                My friend and I just added you! c:
                Feel free to contact us whenever, but just a heads up I have an exam later this week so I might not be able to do much until the weekend.

EXCITED TO FINALLY BE MAKING PROGRESS HNNG

We afk a lot in channel 3 feel free to stop by and mess with us, we don't bite!

Comment

I'm keen to practice Raids. My times are pretty flexible as I only work 3 days a week.

Nests I'm relatively fine with (for now), but am keen to help others run them and pass on the gear.
                  Last edited by Goodwill; 10-30-2016, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Bumpo trungus.

Always looking for more people.

Comment

Working...
                    X