Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L>DPS for an AUS/NZ NIGHT IDN team

Hello!
    This thread is looking for a relatively geared DPS to run on Friday and Sunday nights in the perspective of AUS/NZ. Yes, we are an AUS team.
    I should point out that although we are a laid back team with no strong structure like the other teams, we are progressing towards clearing IDNHC. Currently we have finally cleared abyss and are building ourselves up to meeting HC mode in a week or two.

Scheduled run times: Friday AND Sunday 21:30 to about 23:30 GMT+10 (so for server time/PST, this is Friday & Sunday 02:30 to about 04:30)
    Team line-up: Crusader, Guardian, Saint, Dragoon, Adept, Adept, (Pyro), ()

Weird line-up it may be however, we are building towards consistently clearing IDN abyss which will lead us to HC.
    As laid back of a team as we are, there are some requirements we want:
    >DPS class please. I most likely will take any class that can dish out good damage - even if we double up (not tripling up on Adept though, sorry )
    >Know the mechs to a good extent. I do not expect perfect knowledge but would be nice if you already know the basics (at the very least).
    >Have somewhat of a decent gear. I don't mean getting RDN-Ls but if you have those then that's great too! But IDN-U/Evo Coma gear, with decent choice of crests, talisman would be a good spot me thinks.
    >Have discord and be able to listen to people talk. Yes my voice is terrible but it will help me call things out to you.
    >You DO NOT NEED to speak. Talking is optional.
    >Tell me your favourite food. Yes, I mean it.

That is all I can think of to address. If you are keen to join and/or have questions, feel free to reply to this thread OR contact me on discord - Cynkishi#5926 (I prefer the latter but either is fine)

LAST NOTE: I know this is not an ideal team and all that, but I want to have fun first off but also tackle the high-end content together and (hopefully) be rewarded for it. Thank you for reading and hope to hear from people!
    Be fair to me, and I will be fair to you.

I added you on discord Link; give me a headsup if youre needing a CM <3

Comment

Thank you to all that sent me a message on discord. We have gotten a new member now and so this thread will be closed. Bit disappointed no one told me their favourite food but that's okay... wish you all well.
      Be fair to me, and I will be fair to you.

Comment

Biryani (an Indian/Pakistani dish)

Comment

Working...
        X