New Ice Dragon Team Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ice Dragon Team Recruiting

Will not be taking defensios what is this class? Never heard of it. ( will be taking offensios I love this class )

Current Roster:

Currently have

Lunar Knight
    Lunar Knight
    Black Mara
    Black Mara
    Guardian
    Saint
    Elestra
    Flurry

Planned team line up ( HIGH priority to the following .. Highlighted what is needed)

Looking For

On hold

Requirements

Depends on class...

For the classes I prioritized I am looking for...

2 million health minimum
    Some FD
    2 conversions if you can convert hopefully

Saint : 240k damage ( mdmg gems ) 2.5m+ hp
    Assassin: 200k damage unless light fury
    Adept 200k damage
    Black Mara : 200k damage
    Tank: 3 million health town.
    Flurry: 200k damage
    Kali/ Offensio : 200k damage depends on class though

This is hard to judge as it varies class to class honestly, some classes such as Tempests gets their damage easily ... A 200k damage tempest is actually quite low.

I am somewhat lenient on gear requirements just have enough hp to survive and a sufficient town range and knowledge of your class to contribute. Know your class and how it works. You can be super geared but if you do not do your job well your DPS will show that. Try to understand idn 8 man as well

If you are geared, but not fully exp you can join anyway and if you learn fast this won't be too much of a problem.

Information

We will go to HC when we can clear abyss in under 35 minutes smoothly with little to no deaths. Lag happens I understand and sometimes suffer from it, try to have the mentality to be here to have fun and clear with everyone.

I May or may not be using my main to help us on the DPS checks, i have to wait to see if someone gets back to me. My mains team just disbanded as well due to players quitting / being unable to make run time ETC.

Time:

Sunday 7-8 pm EST

Contact me:

Zen#1756
    Last edited by Omnicide; 04-01-2017, 04:53 AM.

Looking For

DPS ( Kali / Offensio )
    Assassin ( Reaper or Raven )
    Last edited by Omnicide; 04-01-2017, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X