Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eyedentity could have been better and still can be.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyedentity could have been better and still can be.

So like many of the players, I migrated over from Nexon, who clearly didn't care much about the game in the last few months. When I heard that Nexon was losing control of the game I was happy, Dragon Nest is a game I played on and off since closed beta. I have the Beta Title and Wings on my first character, I had hope that maybe the game would become better and changes would be made to make the game superior and not the greedy shit show that Nexon had made it. Sadly that hasn't been the case, with paid to play event after event, mediocre customer service at best, late event rewards, and plenty of other problems.

Since September when Eyedentity took the game over it has been either as good as Nexon was running the game or even worse, and the massive Cash Shop power creep doesn’t help with that at all. Cash Costumes went from being a superfluous cosmetic to a near necessity with the mass amount of Final and Elemental Damage they can provide. With the change from Nexon to Eyedentity, we saw the rise of blatant gold sellers, which while the influx of gold may be good for the economy of the game the fact that buying gold is the most reliable way to make gold is not.

With the mass stat bonuses that come out of the newer Wing/Tail/Necklace/Decal sets, plenty of people are buying EC, one way or another, but there is also plenty of people who have their EC storages filled with duplicates of the pieces and when it comes to the Iona set there is nothing that can be done about. When other servers have ways of dealing with the duplicates as being able to sell them on the Marketplace it is embarrassing that we are basically given a second class server. Not only did we keep all the greedy nonsense the Nexon had in the game, but we also receive basically a half-assed version of the Cherry Credits patches, where we get everything but the events that they receive, which are instead offset by P2P events that a solid portion of the player base will ignore.

While I have many problems with the game in its current state I still log in every day and try to get play time in even if it is only an hour on a busier day. That said I won’t just use this post to complain and while it may fall on deaf ears, I will give ideas to what I would like to see added, hopefully soon.
    • Some way to mitigate the amount of dupes of EC item, whether this is a small edition like that of an NPC you can trade dupes to in order to get missing pieces, or allowing us to sell the pieces on the marketplace (The Superior Option IMO)
    • More events that are more about playing the game than paying and buying stuff in the Cash shop
    • Make the server feel unique in a good way, with events that we have the stand out from the other regions because as it stands NA seems like the worst server.

I agree with everything this guys says
    its time for ED to step up their game before they lose players

Comment

They're milking the server, that's all that their actions show. The reasons behind this are many and easily seen...

Comment

Working...
      X