Why Does Barb Dps Suck Compared to These New Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Does Barb Dps Suck Compared to These New Classes

Isn't barb Due For a bloody buff yet and when the fuck you u guy gonna fix our bugged skills or u give no fucks ?
    And Don't give me that Shit that barb is (balanced ) This Brand New Ray Hits Over 400m atm Compared to my 150-200s This is Bs I know u Guys Don't Care SO FUCK YAs

Originally posted by nec498 View Post
    Isn't barb Due For a bloody buff yet and when the fuck you u guy gonna fix our bugged skills or u give no fucks ?
    And Don't give me that Shit that barb is (balanced ) This Brand New Ray Hits Over 400m atm Compared to my 150-200s This is Bs I know u Guys Don't Care SO FUCK YAs
    Yeah... unfortunately Barbarian is currently weak in PVE and PVP compared to a majority of the classes. Their bugged skills however should be fixed upon transfer, and as for buffs... only the developers know all we can do is wait!

I also have a barb~
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Yeah, the barb is the ONLY class who's suffering and lacking in dps. Yeah, ONLY THE BARB... lol

Comment

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Classes that are arguably weaker

Gearmaster
        Valkyrie
        Light fury
        Saint
        Elestra
    Working...
    X