S> IGN Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S> IGN Service

If you have trouble coming up with a name for your new character just pay me the low price of 2k gold and I will make a name for you.

All you need to do is give me some type of brief criteria and I will make a list of 10 quality original names for you to choose from. If you do not like any of these tell me why and I will devise an additional five names at no extra cost.

I will check each name for availability but cannot 100% guarantee they will not be used before you get a chance to create your character.

Here are some examples of the original names I have come up with for my own characters:

spacem
    spacemg
    spacemh
    spacemi
    spacemm
    spacemn
    spacemt

Please contact me via discord to arrange payment, etc.

S> IGN Service

1.6k gold for a list of 10 quality original names
    just let me know the intended class for your character
    I'll check availability for each name before I give you the list, but I cannot guarantee the name will still be available when you go to make your character

please reply here if you're interested in my service

Comment

1.2k gold per 10 generations. The names will be generated by the finest tensor flow algorithms from Google running on the most powerful Nvidia GPU hardware featuring deep learning neural nets to come up with original names that matches your class, sense, style, beliefs, and life style.

Availability check is not necessary because no one can be as original as this service.

Please apply on my website as my self hosted intelligent bot services powered by tensor flow (named AIDA) will handle your requests.

Comment

Please make your own threads so that buyers of ign will more easily be able to choose the service that is right for them

Comment

Working...
        X