S> Genesis Ring and Necklace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S> Genesis Ring and Necklace

Cant afford to enhance my L anymore so decide to sell those.
    Still missing 198 fusion cubes (800g each now wtf?) for necklace but the rest gonna be ready in 2 weeks
    End date March 4th

Ring sold for bo!! =)
    Necklace s/o 200k b/o 300k

leave offer here or pm LeKevin
    Last edited by LeKevin; 02-25-2017, 09:00 AM.

Hey Brother! Its gonna be risky if the buyer is going to provide Fusion Cube. Even If I have the fusion cube, I'm not going to risk it. Maybe the best thing you can do is, sell your genesis ring first and use it to fund your neck. just to be fair for the buyers too. Just saying brother.

but anyway Nice ring and neck bro. jealous.......>.<
    Discord: MeeHox#9128
    IGN: MeeHox (LK)

Comment

• LeKevin
      LeKevin commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah i see what u mean, but its just really painful to buy the fusions cubes... the prices almost doubled... just trying to dodge the cube pain haha XP. But sure ill try to sell the ring first if people don't want to provide fusion cubes.

• JackKing
      JackKing commented
      Editing a comment
      Or you can sell the fusion cubes to me. Then use the rest dark and light cubes to craft another ring or maybe earring. I can pay 800g each for the fusion cubes. SanXia
      Last edited by JackKing; 02-23-2017, 09:08 PM.

• LeKevin
      LeKevin commented
      Editing a comment
      yea got alot of offer for the fusion cubes, but for now i prefer to sell it together. ill wait for abit and might change my mind latter. Thanks anyways

s/o for the ring, DDDDoooo

Comment

s/o neck. I don't have enough fusion so I think we should talk. SanXia. Discord:JackKing#7022

Comment

What was the B/O on the ring?

Comment

Working...
        X