Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuickBuying Services

Do you need to sell your items quick?
    Do you need to buy that brand new armor you've been looking at for forever?
    Well today i'm offering my QuickBuying Services
    I'll be buying these consumables for 25% below market price
    Quality Life Giving Essence
    Garnet
    Transcedental Diamond
    Brilliant Talisman Piece
    Brilliant Talisman Essence
    Exquisite Drakonite
    Quality Drakonite
    Drakonite
    Brilliant Technique Fragment
    Space Cubes
    If your item is not on this list i probably don't want it

For ANYTHING else such as armors/misc items i'l buy them at 30% below market price as they are usually the most risky to sell
    So if you need to sell quick send me a whisp in game- or in here i buy at ALL Quantity's =)

B> Trans Dia 6g
    B> Q LGE 25g
    paying more than 25% below
    ty

on another note this is a bad idea since you can list your item for 5s off mp price and it will sell overnight
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Omnicide View Post
      B> Trans Dia 6g
      B> Q LGE 25g
      paying more than 25% below
      ty

on another note this is a bad idea since you can list your item for 5s off mp price and it will sell overnight
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      You obviously know nothing about the DN market things don't just sell off mp in 5s this games dead. Items take forever to sell unless they're called garnets let alone anything that isn't a consumable. People have hordes of items in storage that they don't want to sell one by one and would rather wholesale. You don't shit about business get the fuck off my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding
        You're an idiot, shit sells like fucking hot bread recently, you are just trying to merch people.

At least be less obvious about it like thedare does.
        I've been playing around in the market for awhile you haven't what do you have like 10kg? you don't know shit about merching otherwise you wouldn't be here bothering people that are smarter than you. The only things that sell quick are garnets those are the most liquid form of commodity. ALL other items take time. Life-giving/trans are only bought when one gold buying L-grade enhancer decides to enhance then your item will sit there until the next cycle begins. Like i said its a service and no ones forcing you to buy it has a small niche where other merch's sell me their 1000's of horded items because they want to get rid of them for their L-grades and such. You don't understand business so stay the fuck off my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyWonder View Post
          Stop calling me out and letting potential customers and new players know, thus ruining my chances of scamming them to resell it

x d

Comment

Originally posted by Omnicide View Post

x d
            I told people i'm paying 25% below market price how am i scamming them? you should of finished high school bro but i guess i'l forgive your intelligence just this once.

Comment

• Omnicide
              Omnicide commented
              Editing a comment
              If you really feel the need to have me explain to you are still cheating them, even if you tell them.... wow you are quite sad.
              You really shouldn't of dropped out of elementary school kid, if you are unable to comprehend simple discussions and debates.
              This will be my last response here, I've done what I wanted to do and I do not want to get into an argument... nor are you worth my time.
              Go ahead and reply if you feel the need to do so but I will not read it so have a good day xd

• BoyWonder
              BoyWonder commented
              Editing a comment
              I've told people i'm buying their consumables at 25% below market price if they want to quicksell it for cash to use on something else. you need to get back into high school because there is no debate only facts there is no "scam" here because you don't even know what that is. I've had someone sell me 2000 diamonds. I'm pretty sure he felt pretty "scammed" on that one. Get the fuck off my threads if all you do is spread your worthless opinions

Bumppppppppp

Comment

lol, the funny thing is that almost all the things on that list sell instantly.
              and dont go around saying shit like "have you been on the market as long as i have? i know how it works and you dont"
              bc i can tell you now that we all know how the market works, its so fucking easy to predict that stuff. all you are doing is just trying to cheat people out of valuable mats so that you can resell for a higher price. but im not really here to tell you to stop bc i dont really give two fucks about what you do with your life. gl and hf scamming peeps

Comment

Working...
              X